Insomnia getting worse

[4a...]

[4a...]
In a month and a half off benzos my insomnia got even Worse to the point that I don’t sleep at all anymore, i didn’t sleep for a week it is impossible to reach sleep, because I have a feeling that my brain is sleeping when I’m awake and I can’t put it more down to sleep when I want to sleep because it is already sleeping when I’m awake. Anyone? I need sone hope

Sleep will return.  It just takes time and more time.  EastCoast said she literally went an entire year with nothing but "microsleeps" and some brief sleep periods here and there.

[4a...]

Sleep will return.  It just takes time and more time.  EastCoast said she literally went an entire year with nothing but "microsleeps" and some brief sleep periods here and there.

I’m not feeling fully awake anymore that is the problem, I feel like my brain is dying.

I’m not feeling fully awake anymore that is the problem, I feel like my brain is dying.

That’s a good sign, it means your brain is getting micro sleeps even if it feels like you’re awake. Read EastCoast’s success story.

[4a...]

That’s a good sign, it means your brain is getting micro sleeps even if it feels like you’re awake. Read EastCoast’s success story.

It’s not a good sign it is worse everyday my brain is just not working I can’t use my brain, I can’t even type in English I need my cousin to type that.

It’s not a good sign it is worse everyday my brain is just not working I can’t use my brain, I can’t even type in English I need my cousin to type that.

I felt the same. I felt like I had dementia. I took medical leave from work. The difference is that I didn't know what was happening to me because I hadn't found BenzoBuddies yet. You do know what is happening to you and it's not fatal insomnia, it's temporary brain injury from pharmaceutical meds.

Read EastCoast's story: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=227061.0

She didn't sleep for a year, and she's older than you. Eventually you will get a few minutes of sleep, then 30 minutes, then an hour, and you need to celebrate that. At first I was upset because I wasn't getting 8 hours of sleep a night but then I changed my mindset so that I celebrated ANY sleep at all. You might have to lie in bed/on the couch for a full year. Are you willing to do what it takes to let your brain heal?

Distract yourself with anything you can to pass the time. You might be able to play mindless games on your phone like Candy Crush.

[4a...]

I felt the same. I felt like I had dementia. I took medical leave from work. The difference is that I didn't know what was happening to me because I hadn't found BenzoBuddies yet. You do know what is happening to you and it's not fatal insomnia, it's temporary brain injury from pharmaceutical meds.

Read EastCoast's story: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=227061.0

She didn't sleep for a year, and she's older than you. Eventually you will get a few minutes of sleep, then 30 minutes, then an hour, and you need to celebrate that. At first I was upset because I wasn't getting 8 hours of sleep a night but then I changed my mindset so that I celebrated ANY sleep at all. You might have to lie in bed/on the couch for a full year. Are you willing to do what it takes to let your brain heal?

Distract yourself with anything you can to pass the time. You might be able to play mindless games on your phone like Candy Crush.

My sleep got worse after a month and a half I lost all my sleep, like my brain is switching off.

My sleep got worse after a month and a half I lost all my sleep, like my brain is switching off.

Yes, it often gets worse before it gets better.

Akul, can you describe what you mean by you're asleep when you're awake? My eyelids feel sleepy ALL day long and it is starting to really concern me. There is a difference between feeling fatigued or tired and then feeling like you are fighting to stay awake. My eyelids feel like I need to close my eyes and fall asleep, however, I cannot fall asleep or take a nap. I have tried napping or sleeping during the night, but all I get is a panic attack and I cannot fall asleep.

[4a...]

Akul, can you describe what you mean by you're asleep when you're awake? My eyelids feel sleepy ALL day long and it is starting to really concern me. There is a difference between feeling fatigued or tired and then feeling like you are fighting to stay awake. My eyelids feel like I need to close my eyes and fall asleep, however, I cannot fall asleep or take a nap. I have tried napping or sleeping during the night, but all I get is a panic attack and I cannot fall asleep.

No it’s not Eyelids it is with my brain.