10 days no sleep help!

[To...]

It’s been 10 days with no sleep, I cannot get into a deep sleep And idk why? Is this normal?

It seems like it will go away for a few weeks or few months then pop up where I cannot fall asleep or get into a deep sleep.. does anyone have this? Or similar? It’s makeing me so much worse and idk what to do.. I’m really worried.

Sorry it's been so long without sleep. 

Please update your signature so we know what you have been on, for how long, if you got off via a taper, cold turkey, etc.

I had severe insomnia as did many, many others.  It's pretty common after you taper down or get off (via a CT or a taper).

Yes, I had a very similar experience.  I was sleeping pretty well for about 6 months, then at 18 months off, I had a month of terrible sleep...4 zero nights and about 15 or 20 1-4 hour nights.

It evens out over time.  I will be 4 years off next week and still get an off night of sleep here and there and sometimes it's a small patch of poor sleep for 2 or 3 days.

I’m in a bad setback,was healed for over 3 years then went thru many panic attacks and went into a setback and been back in it for 24 months!! It’s been a real nightmare, And I cannot fall asleep.

It’s like my brain is squeezing 24 seven, Tons of electricity inside my brain As well and many symptoms