I took my last little chip of Lorazepam on7-26-20

[Su...]

:angel: I am free as a bird. I feel liberated and accomplished. Pam, you were the first to welcome me and I suspect, you'll be the first to congratulate. I was only addicted to 1 mg. of Lorazepam for 4 years and now that I remember, I did take Xanax for two years before that!! I had forgotten about that. Amazing, huh. It's all just one big blur. I never abused any of it. Just took one at bedtime but that one was absolutely indispensible!! I feel good and hope to find out that I can feel a whole lot better. People tell me that I seem more awake and alive. LOL.

Congratulations Super senior, you are truly super!  :yippee:

I'm so happy to hear you've gotten positive feedback, that helps reinforce the fact that you made the right decision to come off of these drugs.  I hope your recovery is smooth and you can put this chapter of your life behind you.  One thing that's never left me is my gratitude, I hope you never lose yours.  :smitten:

[36...]

Super senior,

I remember when you joined BB and here you are off benzos!!  A huge congratulations to you!  So good to hear you are feeling well and enjoying life.

Best,

Kate    :smitten: