How did you know

[De...]

A question for the people whose sleep has returned to normal, How did you know when your sleep was getting back to normal or did one day you just slept the whole night and it continued for there on out?

Mine was like this:

-2 and 3 days no sleep, then like 2 hours, then repeat. Ugh.

-then started falling asleep a few days in row, sleep a couple of hours total

-then sleep but wake EVERY single hour all night

-then wake every 2 hours

-then wake every 3 hours.

-eventually could sleep like 4 or 5 hours, wake and then back for 2 more hours

Now at 13 months off ......

Most nights sleep 7-9 hours maybe wake 1 or 2 times but always right back to sleep.

Some nights just sleep 7 hours straight

I know......it's amazing.

I wish I could put ALL of you on fast forward to where I am now! :'(

For most people, sleep returns like the stock market...very UP and down. 

I went from a lot of zero nights (or nights of no perceived sleep) to some 1 and 2 hour nights. 

Over time the 1 and 2 hour nights stretched into 3 and 4 and sometimes 5 hour nights, but I still had poor nights mixed in with little or no perceived sleep.

Eventually it transitioned into 5, 6 and 7 hour nights most nights with a night or two each week of only an hour or 2 of sleep

Around 24 months off, I was sleeping 6-8 hours pretty much every night.  I still get an off night (3-4 hours) about every 2 or 3 months now, but my sleep is fantastic compared to the first 12 months off after I jumped CT.

Trust me, you'll know when you start to sleep better.

For most people, sleep returns like the stock market...very UP and down. 

I went from a lot of zero nights (or nights of no perceived sleep) to some 1 and 2 hour nights. 

Over time the 1 and 2 hour nights stretched into 3 and 4 and sometimes 5 hour nights, but I still have poor nights mixed in with little or no perceived sleep.

Eventually in transitioned into 5, 6 and 7 hour nights most nights with a night or two each week of only an hour or 2 of sleep

Around 24 months off, I was sleeping 6-8 hours pretty much every night.  I still get an off night (3-4 hours) about every 2 or 3 months now, but my sleep is fantastic now compared to the first 12 months off after I jumped CT.

Trust me, you'll know when you start to sleep better.

Thank you!!