Diference between Klonopin and Valium

[He...]

Hey everyone,

I'm having problems of getting Klonopin prescriptions here where I live, so I'm getting some Valium prescriptions with my father and trying to convert the dosage of Klonopin (I take 4mg per day, so that would be 80mg right?) [This is temporary, just for a while] I feel "normal" except for the fact that 80mg Valium seems too heavy for me, I wake up like if I had a hangover - is this because I'm taking too much Valium? How if that is supposed to be the same amount of Klonopin I take daily? Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to ask, anyways, thanks in advance.

Hey everyone,

I'm having problems of getting Klonopin prescriptions here where I live, so I'm getting some Valium prescriptions with my father and trying to convert the dosage of Klonopin (I take 4mg per day, so that would be 80mg right?) [This is temporary, just for a while] I feel "normal" except for the fact that 80mg Valium seems too heavy for me, I wake up like if I had a hangover - is this because I'm taking too much Valium? How if that is supposed to be the same amount of Klonopin I take daily? Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to ask, anyways, thanks in advance.

80 mg is a lot. Ashton’s dose equivalencies we’re too high for me. I felt very sedated and I was on 20 mg. You may be able to cut your dose a little and find more comfort. Valium is the most sedating of the common benzos, that’s why you’re feeling hungover. I didn’t have that hungover feeling on Klonopin myself.

Hey everyone,

80 mg is a lot. Ashton’s dose equivalencies we’re too high for me. I felt very sedated and I was on 20 mg. You may be able to cut your dose a little and find more comfort. Valium is the most sedating of the common benzos, that’s why you’re feeling hungover. I didn’t have that hungover feeling on Klonopin myself.

exactly, I didn't feel this "hangover state" even on 8mg Klonopin... Must be the composition of Valium I think! Thanks for your answer