Withdrawals

[Ic...]

Just wondering, is anyone else withdrawing from things other than benzos? For me, I am withdrawing from a decade caffeine abuse. I have never felt tiredness like this before. It's hard enough to withdraw from benzos, but when other factors come into play, it is a whole other beast.

I think I read in one of your posts that you were drinking a lot of energy drinks, are you totally off of them now?  I've never tried one, I'm so afraid of being hyped up like I was when I was recovering from my Klonopin cold turkey. 

I think I read in one of your posts that you were drinking a lot of energy drinks, are you totally off of them now?  I've never tried one, I'm so afraid of being hyped up like I was when I was recovering from my Klonopin cold turkey.

Pam, yep 2 and a half months free from ALL energy drinks, yay! I plan to never go back even when recovered. That stuff has no business in our bodies. I suggest NOT to ever try them. I think I may try an afternoon tea in a couple of weeks to see where I am at. As of right now, I get my caffeine from one cup of coffee in the morning and a Curly's 20 mg caffeine added water in the afternoon. It may only be 20 mg, but when I am soooo sleepy, I drink that and it actually makes my eyes not so sore or tired.