Dads sick, freaking out

[Pt...]

Freaking out about it and hoping it’s not Covid, he’s in his bedroom With a low degree fever and none of us can drive..basically without him we are all a useless bunch of old and sick people in the house.  :'( :'( :'(

He tends to get sick once a year with some sorta virus. But we’ve been sooooo cReful with disinfecting everything that comes in the house.

I’m also freaking out and hope I don’t get sick with anything too. My body won’t be able to make it.

Sorry that is stressful! Just totally keep away from him and hopefully it will pass soon!

In the meantime...use instacart to get stuff! I lived off that last year even before covid :o

Thanks

We’ve been using Instacart

I’m hiding in my room for the next few weeks ....not that I haven’t already been doing that being bedridden and all....

I guess I can’t do anything else right

Just wish I could handle SOMETHING....the frustration of my uselessness on top of fear is just horrible

Take some deep breaths and try to put it in perspective. We all get sick from time to time. Even if it is COVID it’s not the end of the world. I’ve had COVID during recovery and was fine. My 84 year old grandfather who has a history of heart trouble and has pulmonary lung disease has COVID and he was fine. Most people (85% plus) who have COVID don’t even go to a doctor.

This is your anxiety speaking. It’s not you.

• 3 months later...

Take some deep breaths and try to put it in perspective. We all get sick from time to time. Even if it is COVID it’s not the end of the world. I’ve had COVID during recovery and was fine. My 84 year old grandfather who has a history of heart trouble and has pulmonary lung disease has COVID and he was fine. Most people (85% plus) who have COVID don’t even go to a doctor.

This is your anxiety speaking. It’s not you.

You had Covid during withdrawal & your fine?