Stomach Pain

[Ic...]

I have seen a lot of posts of stomach issues on here, but does anyone have actual stabbing stomach pain? I got my gallbladder taken out about 5 months ago when I was going through interdose withdrawal. I have stomach pain that is more than just IBS and I don't know if it is from gallbladder removal, actual stomach problems, or withdrawal. I have had the endoscopy, ultrasound, and even MRI, but everything came back normal besides have gallstones and a dilated bile duct which led the doctors to believe that I passed a stone or two. It is so difficult to figure out what is going one when withdrawing through other circumstances....some advice or anecdotal experiences would be much appreciative. 

Icy: You've done the practical thing and got checked out medically. And tests were negative:)

So many ppl on BB spend a lot of time and money getting checked out medically for so many symptoms only to have negative results! (The odd person does have something legit going on..).

So benzo recovery can affect peoples digestive system in various ways - so you're normal. I can understand with your med history why the stomach symptoms are a concern for you.

Try not to obsess on it but also just keep an eye on it so to speak. You may find in time it will fade as many benzo symptoms do.

Thank you for your reply! Sometimes I think that if I could get rid of the stomach pain and the inability to drink caffeine then I could deal.