Be a Blessing To Others - We All Just Want To Feel Better

[Mi...]

I would like to thank everyone who has played a positive role here, and I truly pray that you keep the faith that everything will be fine. Faith is my best friend right now, and I can allow nothing but positivity in my life. I've been doing well, and I claim that I'll continue to only get/feel better. 🙌🏾Everyone's experience will be different based on a variety of things, such as, age, lifestyle, FAITH, eating habits, environment  (positive/ negative), support system, length of time taking meds, etc. I will be honest to say, from my last post describing what I've experienced during my past two months, and how well I've been doing lately, I do sense some negativity in the group,  and all of us who are going through this knows that any amount of negative is not good for our journey. There's truly a right way to say everything. With that being said,  I'll be away for a while during my MIRACULOUS healing journey. Please try to only surround yourself with positivity.  It will make a huge difference. Also, try not to be a Debbie Downer for others. They just want someone to listen and would like positive feedback.  Just because your experience wasn't the best doesn't mean theirs will be the same. Thank you, and God Bless!!!  :smitten:

Diaz: Even if you do not agree with someones faith or perspective, you do not need to mock or be sarcastic. I have noticed a couple of your responses on BB directed toward people expressing their faith or a simple "God bless".

If you do not agree or dislike it, then you could just kindly not read their threads or just not comment at all.

Faith is a powerful source of hope for some people. Please do not crush that. Hope is all we have on here in this journey.  :smitten:

Thank you, Trina. Faith is all that we ALL have.... Unfortunately, some just fail to recognize it. That is the main ingredient in getting freed from this demon.  I appreciate you.  :smitten: