Two Months Strong!!!

[Mi...]

Hey guys!!! I haven't been here in a while, but I hope all is well with everyone, and your withdrawal! Update on me . . . If you didn't know, I started a rapid withdrawal from being on 1mg of Klonopin for 3 years. I went down to .5mg for one week, then .25 for one week. I then jumped on May 20, 2020, and couldn't be happier that I did. I was determined to come off as quickly as possible, and just deal with it's repercussions.  It was really hard in the beginning, but I knew it was temporary.  I went through shortage of breath,  which was really scary since that's one of the symptoms of Covid.  It had me very paranoid. I also had a lot of pressure in my face, joint pain, and headaches. My anxiety was on 1000! What was really embarrassing was the stumbling over words, and not being able to remember things. It makes you wonder if you'll ever be the same. I'm happy to say that my memory has gotten a lot better, I'm not stumbling over all of my words, and the pain has gone away. Everything isn't perfect , though. I'm an author/blogger, so my writing is suffering a bit. I can't think of how to express what I'm trying to say at times when I'm writing. Another thing is, I feel that I'm really mean at times. I say what's on my mind... I kinda feel good about that because pre-Klonopin, I didn't bow down to bs, and I let people know how I felt. While on Klonopin,  I found I lost my nerve to speak up when I should've,  and I allowed people to do and say things to me that I shouldn't have. It caused me to be way too calm about things,  but I'M ON MY WAY BACK!!! Thanks to all of you who've helped me through this journey, and all the pm's encouraging me to not to give up. I'm now obligated to tell you, YOU GOT THIS! It's  possible,  and even though you feel like you've lost the REAL YOU, trust me when I say, you're still there. Keep fighting,  and you'll be happy that you did. Just always remember, they pain is only temporary.  All of it is! Much love :smitten:

Thanks for writing this. Its amazing to see how you recovered just in two months. I really appreciate, that gives me hope for a better future. God bless you.

Nice post. You may need to read it yourself further down the line - 2 months is not a long time from a rapid withdrawal. I hope for the best for you and I think you can be optimistic that you're over the worse, which would be great. However, I would be surprised if there aren't some bumps in the road and you're probably going to feel worse than you are now for some of that time. It's really positive to see all these signs of healing though, good for you.