Jordan Peterson Med

[cf...]

I don't think they've said yet. That was definitely an interesting part of his last interview when he mentioned that a med he is taking is helping but they wanted to be more certain before disclosing. It would be interesting to know.

[cf...]

I'm pretty sure I heard clonazepam from the podcast?

[/quote

Not what he came off of but what he is on now.

They said he is on an anti-epileptic because of seizure risk.

My Neuro tried me on several. All horrific.

I am unclear of he is still on an antidepressant.

[cf...]

he was on 3 to 4mg of klonopin i think

check out his latest interview

I'm talking about what he is on now not before.

he was on 3 to 4mg of klonopin i think

check out his latest interview

I'm talking about what he is on now not before.

This is a speculation but since he was in Russia and is now in Serbia, I would think it's Phenibut.

No, they said he is on an anti-seizure me.

Since carbamazepine is sometimes used for WD it could be that?

I tried it and it caused same probs as everything else does now.

• 2 weeks later...

Anticonvulsant...that could ease WD.....I'm gonna guess gabapentin.

Just a guess.

Boy, if it is...hope he understands how it might be when he tries to come off.... :-\

• 1 month later...

Just a guess.

Boy, if it is...hope he understands how it might be when he tries to come off.... :-\

he took wellbutrin for depression, he took clonazepam for anxiety and sleep, he took ketamine try and treat his depression, they gave him propofol and dextor (cant find dextor generic name - think mikheala pronounced it wrong) in the ICU to rapid detox him in a coma. he didnt say what he was on thats been working for 2 weeks for him. but he said it really helped him and hes okay again. I think hes just in a window.

Just a guess.

he took wellbutrin for depression, he took clonazepam for anxiety and sleep, he took ketamine try and treat his depression, they gave him propofol and dextor (cant find dextor generic name - think mikheala pronounced it wrong) in the ICU to rapid detox him in a coma. he didnt say what he was on thats been working for 2 weeks for him. but he said it really helped him and hes okay again. I think hes just in a window.

Great info.

I've heard of people go to Serbia for fumazenil assisted benzo weaning. I think Jordan is also being administered fumazenil therapy there.

Hi Pinky,

Have you seen a recent update that said he was doing better? Last we heard, he wasn't doing very well. At the time, his daughter said he got COVID and things got worse for him.

If there's been an update that you've seen then, could you please share it here? Thanks.

Just a guess.

Great info.

I've heard of people go to Serbia for fumazenil assisted benzo weaning. I think Jordan is also being administered fumazenil therapy there.

interesting about the flumazenil. i thought this was just an acute care drug to counter overdoses. maybe they are experimenting with it, i mean, hes in russia and he started off getting some crazy treatments very outside the box. I think he needs to really draw back from the medical establishment for a second here.

Hi Pinky,

Have you seen a recent update that said he was doing better? Last we heard, he wasn't doing very well. At the time, his daughter said he got COVID and things got worse for him.

If there's been an update that you've seen then, could you please share it here? Thanks.

Hi Lapis

yes the 2 week comment was related to his description from himself in that podcast with his daughter a month or two ago.

i saw the sun podcast where his daughter said he has corona virus and took Fluoroquinolones, other than that i havent seen anything if you have more info?

interesting about the flumazenil. i thought this was just an acute care drug to counter overdoses. maybe they are experimenting with it, i mean, hes in russia and he started off getting some crazy treatments very outside the box. I think he needs to really draw back from the medical establishment for a second here.

It's not just for acute. It's used to suspend withdrawals too but I agree its use is off label. We have members in protracted here who have done fumazenil with varying success.

That said, he was doing quite well on fumazenil. You can make out from that interview he did from Serbia a month ago. But unfortunately they gave him fluroquinine there because he had covid and he regressed into a nasty setback. I don't know how he is now or whether fumazenil is still working. All this assuming it's fumazenil that they are giving him there (there is nothing else that comes to my mind that can suspend withdrawals so dramatically). If it's working he should continue for he was suffering very badly.

Peace to Jordan and all sufferers.

It's not just for acute. It's used to suspend withdrawals too but I agree its use is off label. We have members in protracted here who have done fumazenil with varying success.

That said, he was doing quite well on fumazenil. You can make out from that interview he did from Serbia a month ago. But unfortunately they gave him fluroquinine there because he had covid and he regressed into a nasty setback. I don't know how he is now or whether fumazenil is still working. All this assuming it's fumazenil that they are giving him there (there is nothing else that comes to my mind that can suspend withdrawals so dramatically). If it's working he should continue for he was suffering very badly.

Peace to Jordan and all sufferers.

i think hes on the same road as us now. Only he's throwing himself fully into the medical establishment to help. i think we all start there.