Anxiety

[De...]

How long does it last for that’s my biggest symptom Other then my sleep issues. I get knots in my stomach when it’s really bad and feel like I’m going to throw up and then times where it’s less I feel like I have a unsettled feeling In my stomach.

Anyone have this and if so how long did it last for you?

[ff...]

I know yours symptoms I experienced very often

Stomach is biggest anxiety problem because many nerves in our gut

Please start meditation it long time take to get better maybe 2 month but does cures anxiety

Why were you prescribed the benzo?

I was prescribed benzos for anxiety but I never had the kind of anxiety I have experienced since taking them and getting off lorazepam.  The worst I’ve had pre-benzo was I felt like I wasn’t gonna throw up and it didn’t happen happen often had an anxiety attack at my father in law funeral and once at the dentist nothing daily and for no reason like I am having these days.

Benzo induced anxiety is normal anxiety on steroids, it's awful isn't it?  I hated those stomach clenches I'd get all day every day, I couldn't seem to stop them.  If I distracted myself I could catch a break but then my mind would latch back onto it and it would start again.

I'm so relaxed now, when I recovered all of these terrible symptoms left me, it's just hard to say when yours will leave you, I wish we could say definitively but we can't.  :(