Benzo belly

[De...]

Hi,

Im sorry I've been a mess lately. 8 cant go the bathroom , nothing works.  My stomach is huge. I'm lucky if i go once a week. I'm sorry this is gross.  What if something is wrong. I'm not sure what to do. -Is  anyone else having this problem?

So sorry to hear you're going through this. It's happened to me quite a few times. I couldn't go for 10 days straight 2 months ago. I was scared and in pain. Desperately i ended buying suppositories and ate a lot of apples but peeled. Sweet potatoes. Just fiber fruits n finally went. Sometimes it'll happen again but not for that long. So i think it's part of this since other people told me some stories. Hope this helps. Don't eat any sugar.

I was at a once a week rate for a couple months and have slowly increased to every other day now.  I used a heated vibrating massager to periodically work my abdomen.  This can cause a lot of stomach muscle pain though and I Imaginatively found that vibrator/dildos were better suited for the job....,  Yes my wife was a little peeved by my appropriating her thingamabobs and doohickeys.  Anyways that misapplication helped my digestive system a lot.  When I got to far along I would opt for suppositories at 4-5 day intervals.  I also took gentle stool softeners almost every day.  It gets better, but I would end up spending the vast majority of those days trying to provoke some internal movement and it sucked.  Finding ways that are as effective as possible and as gentle as possible was the name of the game.  I know it kinda sucks to talk about it, but it is a widespread symptom that does cause a lot of pain and anxiety.  I am fine with embarrassing myself a bit if it helps someone else get a teeny bit of relief from any of the w/d symptoms. It’s not like I really wanted to go on the Internet and tell everyone that I LOVE VIBRATORS, but they happen to be great for getting deep tissue agitation without beating the Living crap out of you.  I hope you find something that helps as that was literally my crappy life surrounding the recent peak of w/d symptoms. 

Ahaa! Thats ok. You do what you gave to do. Thanks you guys. I aeem to do better with salad. Its so hard to keep up with this sx. You get your stomach down and then bam it blows up. Im going to eat more fruit and veg. Uts scary becuz you start thinking your toing to pop like the blueberry girl in charlie wonker factory! Lol

Ahaa! Thats ok. You do what you gave to do. Thanks you guys. I aeem to do better with salad. Its so hard to keep up with this sx. You get your stomach down and then bam it blows up. Im going to eat more fruit and veg. Uts scary becuz you start thinking your toing to pop like the blueberry girl in charlie wonker factory! Lol

Benzo belly?? I almost wouldn't know what to do if it weren't here! It's been here so long. It freaked me out at first and I ended up getting abdomen ultrasounds, colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, etc. Everything came up "fine" but I felt miserable. These days, I just eat what I can tolerate and have a heavy intake of fiber. Throw in some killer hemorrhoids and it makes a wild journey. You can do a search on BB for benzo belly or stomach problems and probably find a ton of comments about it all. Good luck to you!!

Hahaaa! Me too! I thought i had a blockage. This is a pain in the ass! Lol. I find you have to keep moving. The only thing that seems  is salad and peanut butter sandwiches. Sometimes i wonder if becuz we cant go ate we absorbing nutrients. Idk aIt wuck cuz you yry to be healthy and your body blows up and downm.  I drank this digestive tea and it seemed to help.  Ill let u guys now how it works. Thers also a tea called smooth m8ve..ugh gross. Thats good too.  Keep going!