Share something funny to make someone laugh

[Co...]

Share anything funny utube video, picture, joke whatever to make someone laugh even if it's just yourself.  Maybe we can get through this with some laughter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You think your cog fog is bad? Check out this joke

3 old sisters have been very close knit all their lives. Each of them lived alone until old age caught up to them. So they decided to move in together to help each other. One night, after dinner, one sister said " I'm going upstairs to take a bath" once up there, she ran the water, got undressed and put one foot in the tub then FROZE... She yelled " hey, was I getting in or getting out? Somebody come help me". The other sister said " oh no let me go help that poor soul" She started up the stairs then FROZE... She said " oh dear! Was I going up the steps or down? Help!" The third sister laughed at them both and shaking her head she said  " I'm gonna knock on wood that I'm not as bad as those two!" Then she knocked on the door and FROZE!!!! She said. " somebody's knocking on the door sisters! Was it the front door or the back?"  :laugh:

Share anything funny utube video, picture, joke whatever to make someone laugh even if it's just yourself.  Maybe we can get through this with some laughter.

Lol lucky she put the split end remedy in hahahaha  :laugh:

Thx Shayna. I know many funny jokes. Here's another one:

A man comes in the bar every night and after being there just an hour, he annoys everyone by yelling he's so bored. So another regular patron told the bartender that if he comes in here tonight I'll entertain him. Bartender nodded and laughed. Sure enough that guy came in saying he's bored so the other patron said " Hey, fella, come over here & I'll show you my magic drink!" The guy watched the bartender fix the other patron a blue drink. The patron drank it all real fast and jumped out of the 10 storied window. Next thing you know, he walked back in the door completely unharmed! The complainer said " wow, that drink is magic! Give me one, bartender ". So he made him a blue drink, he drank it fast & out the window he jumped....sadly he didn't return. The bartender looked at the patron and said " you know what, superman, you can be a real a-hole when you drink!"