Expensive Scale .0001 still not reliable

[Ma...]

I want to reduce less than .001 per day on a dry taper. I want to reduce .0065 per day. The 4th digit keeps floating. Is it going to be impossible to do this?  I’m using a 1/2 of a 2 mg pill with a weight of .085.  Thanks

I want to reduce less than .001 per day on a dry taper. I want to reduce .0065 per day. The 4th digit keeps floating. Is it going to be impossible to do this?  I’m using a 1/2 of a 2 mg pill with a weight of .085.  Thanks

I know this doesn't answer your question, but is a liquid DLMT totally out of the question for you? I ask simply because I'm at low doses now, and it sure seems to be a lot more accurate and tolerable than dry cutting. Pills just don't distribute the med evenly throughout the pill, so you never know if you're cutting filler or the actual med. I know some people swear by dry cutting, but still thought I'd ask. Liquid sure is nice at really small doses. Good luck getting on with your journey!

[4a...]

I invite you to not overthink this.  Milligram scales (even good ones) are going to have a little variation in the .00X place.  Tenth mg balances (like you apparently have) are going to have a little variation in the .000X place.  85 mg +/- 0.1 or 0.2 mg is a very precise measurement - far more precise than the pharmaceutical industry uses.  Even +/- 1.0 or 2.0 mg is more precise than industry standards.

Also - it's valium, so minor variations in weight tend to average out over time.