Author Topic: MORNING DREAD...  (Read 5769 times)

[Buddie]

Re: MORNING DOOM AND GLOOM I.E TERRODOM
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 09:40:02 pm »
Bilhawks the burning is for the morning. It is a morning horror package.Infact it takes around 20mins.
You mean you had mood swings before benzos.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2020, 09:54:20 pm »
Nothing special or different, one day I woke up and just felt good , it just happened out of the blue . And believe me it used to be terrible waking up .
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2020, 09:57:37 pm »
So time is the healer again. Damn time.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2020, 10:58:44 pm »
Yeah I had bad anxiety and depressed moods before that's why getting off the pills is making me miserable but I see that's with everyone

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2020, 07:29:05 am »
I see.I really never had depression apart from just situational depression during a setback but it was light and always passed quick.I got anxiety after being put on an AD after a mental breakdown that gave me a panic attack.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2020, 12:38:46 am »
Yeah alot of ads can make anxiety worse then doctor just treat it with benzos ughh . How was your mood today?

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2020, 09:13:39 am »
Same man.It seems like a habitual mind game.Like the mind got used to feeling like dat every morning. At times I doubt it's benzos.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2020, 07:56:24 pm »
Some comments here.I know you all have crazy mornings.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2020, 11:52:29 am »
Hi, I"m in month two of WD.  I have high anxiety mornings.,.breathing fast, worrying, etc.   I was reading this thread and tried the cold shower this morning.  Any other tips.?  Thank you. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2020, 05:23:55 pm »
Hey [...].Good to hear the cold shower helped a bit. From what I see eating a protein and carbohydrate snack to balance sugar levels.Also exercise and mindfulness meditation could help.