Author Topic: MORNING DREAD...  (Read 5777 times)

[Buddie]

Re: MORNING DREAD...
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2021, 11:41:47 pm »
Why do many of us feel so unwell when we wake up?
How far off are you?

Jumped in fall of 2012.  8.5 years or so.  I'm screwed. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2021, 12:27:04 am »
I have morning dread also.  By the end of the day I feel less anxious and depressed and hope that morning will also be ok butÖ.I wake up usually around 4 or 5 am in a panic.  It sucks.  It takes me a while to feel better.  Iíve been forcing myself to get out of bed at 7:30 and then I force myself to go for a walk.   I come home and make a smoothie with lots of good fruits and spinach.  I add chia and protein powder also.  This seems to help.  Iím still taking .25 of Xanax at bedtime after a CT of six month use of 1 mg clonazepam every other night or so.  I want to start tapering the Xanax but Iím so scaredÖ.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2021, 07:29:02 am »
Following.. any tips are appreciated.

[Buddie]

« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2021, 04:26:10 pm »
Why do many of us feel so unwell when we wake up?
How far off are you?

Jumped in fall of 2012.  8.5 years or so.  I'm screwed.
Hope you get better soon.Which symptoms do you have currently.