Author Topic: MORNING DREAD...  (Read 3503 times)

[Buddie]

MORNING DREAD...
« on: July 04, 2020, 12:38:03 pm »
I thought of starting this group for members who have had constant morning anxiety, depression, sick to the stomach feeling, lies like you will feel the same for the rest of the day.
Let's share thoughts about it.How to come out of it and also coping tips and experiences. I know there are other groups like this.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 03:19:23 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: MORNING DOOM AND GLOOM I.E TERRODOM
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 03:09:09 pm »
Wow I've had this for awhile but this morning was terrible and I still feel pretty bad. Had to drag myself out of bed so anxious and feeling nauseous . It's torture I hope it gets better as day goes on . I might start meditating in the morning
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 04:05:38 pm »
Blkhawks.I tell people who don't experience this don't know what the hell we go through. Mornings reverse all the good felt the previous. Funny thing each morning makes you forget it did get better yesterday. It get better though.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 04:06:44 pm »
What do you try to do to help out through.Might pick a leaf.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 08:49:50 pm »
It is hell at least we're not alone. What gets me out of bed in the morning is putting on headphone and listening to music while either pacing or going for a walk. I then munch on some breakfast and have a green tea. What do you do?
Much love

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 03:27:29 am »
Following

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 06:05:08 am »
According to what I have read,you are supposed to get out of bed soon as you wake up.Take a cold shower.Then atleast do something like read a newspaper. That's according to Dr Claire Weekes.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 06:06:55 am »
Are you still taking Lithium as well.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 12:27:11 pm »
im going to try that forsure. A bit scared of the cold shower loll but worth a try. Yes i still take lithium but im not bipolar apparently small doses can be used as a booster for ssris ( im on Zoloft) . are you on any other meds for anxiety or depression?

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 04:33:50 pm »
I am on prozac 20mg.Making 7 weeks now.It seems to work though some days are whac.I believe the worst of symptoms is depression. Hands down for that.