It's vision day..yay..who else has blurred vision

[Co...]

Is my eyesight seriously going downhill.  Luminescent lights are the worst.  Dry eyes.  I feel like my vision isn't as good as it used to be.  I almost feel like there is something behind my eye.  I seriously hope this goes away.  Thinking yet again of going to the doctor which I'm embarrassed to even go now because I think they think my anxiety is just out of control causing all of this.  I bet if I went to an eye doctor they would give me glasses..which would probably be bad because my eyes probably need to adjust naturally...anyone else.. thoughts, questions, concerns?

Mine did the exact same things really bad. It cleared up after a few months. I would just wait a bit, then see an eye doctor when you do.

During acute I had this for two days and I was so scared I won't be able to see clearly or read text ever but my vision returned to normal now. I used some eye drops during the time, artificial tears, helped with the dryness.

Poor/blurred eye sight, like looking through Vaseline, or having floaters is a VERY common symptom in wd.  It'll go away I'm betting.

xo Aimee