Author Topic: Need advise please  (Read 78 times)

[Buddie]

Need advise please
« on: July 03, 2020, 01:22:03 am »
I was 10 months out from cold turkey. It was brutal but I was doing well. Then I got a depo medrol shot for my chronic nerves pain and everything went down hill. I got severe reaction and every symptoms in the book. It's been 6 months since the shot and I'm still having body aches, muscle spasms, food triggers, GI issues. Can certain meds make you go backwards in your healing? I'm so disappointed in myself. I am so sad. Please help.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Need advise please
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 01:26:53 am »
I was 10 months out from cold turkey. It was brutal but I was doing well. Then I got a depo medrol shot for my chronic nerves pain and everything went down hill. I got severe reaction and every symptoms in the book. It's been 6 months since the shot and I'm still having body aches, muscle spasms, food triggers, GI issues. Can certain meds make you go backwards in your healing? I'm so disappointed in myself. I am so sad. Please help. Weird benadryl helps a bit with my symptoms
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.