Need advise please

[Fl...]

I was 10 months out from cold turkey. It was brutal but I was doing well. Then I got a depo medrol shot for my chronic nerves pain and everything went down hill. I got severe reaction and every symptoms in the book. It's been 6 months since the shot and I'm still having body aches, muscle spasms, food triggers, GI issues. Can certain meds make you go backwards in your healing? I'm so disappointed in myself. I am so sad. Please help.

I was 10 months out from cold turkey. It was brutal but I was doing well. Then I got a depo medrol shot for my chronic nerves pain and everything went down hill. I got severe reaction and every symptoms in the book. It's been 6 months since the shot and I'm still having body aches, muscle spasms, food triggers, GI issues. Can certain meds make you go backwards in your healing? I'm so disappointed in myself. I am so sad. Please help. Weird benadryl helps a bit with my symptoms

• 1 month later...

I was 10 months out from cold turkey. It was brutal but I was doing well. Then I got a depo medrol shot for my chronic nerves pain and everything went down hill. I got severe reaction and every symptoms in the book. It's been 6 months since the shot and I'm still having body aches, muscle spasms, food triggers, GI issues. Can certain meds make you go backwards in your healing? I'm so disappointed in myself. I am so sad. Please help.

How are you doing? I have been healed for years and feel like I’m back in cold-turkey withdrawal since taking prednisone, which is similar to Medrol.