Feels weird/ hard to turn lift head club

[Co...]

Does anyone else have this?!  Feels weird or hard sometimes to like lift turn head.  I can't really explain it..thinking of going to doctor.

Totally normal. Tightness, and heaviness in head and neck. Its like a rigidity in tendons or muscles, and can happen in different parts of the body for others. Its like when people have "air hunger" as a symptom, its just the tightness and heaviness is felt in the lungs/chest.

I rub/massage my neck, and do slow stretches to try to loosen it. I find if I sit too long I am stiff and have a hard time getting going -but eventually I loosen up again. Some days are better than others...like with any symptom really.

Sorry...symptoms seem to lessen with time.

Wait...I do find if I have indulged in sugar it makes this worse for me. Makes sense as sugar is inflammatory to the body. Just an FYI. :thumbsup:

Ok It's good to know that others have this symptom. I'm early in (3 weeks off).  My upper chest and neck are to tight.  I feel like someone is choking/gagging me.  It is really terrible. 

Have it all the time now 1 yr off the tension, rigidity and pressure is getting too intense like my whole upper body want to explode. Head Turing left, right, up and down, forward and backward, really the entire upper body is like that