Brain dead

[1f...]

I'm sorry you're feeling low and not functioning the way you'd like.  You're on several medications - makes it hard to sort out what's causing you to feel so bad.    Feeling sleep deprived makes everything feel worse too.

I understand you don't feel up to doing much but what kinds of things could you do for self care?  Even small changes can add up.

[1f...]

I'm sorry you're feeling low and not functioning the way you'd like.  You're on several medications - makes it hard to sort out what's causing you to feel so bad.    Feeling sleep deprived makes everything feel worse too.

I understand you don't feel up to doing much but what kinds of things could you do for self care?  Even small changes can add up.

I’m tapering Olanzapine, but it will be slow, 8 months of tapering, I’ll stay on Lyrica and Promazine till I heal from benzos.

I actually think you might feel a bit better after you are done with zyprexa. It's hard core and makes you feel like your brain is only operating on its most basic symptoms.

For me, zyprexa felt like when you put a computer on safe mode....it can only boot up and run basic systems to operate. But everything else was still in there..I just couldn't access it. (Took it for a week during acute, but took for a few months in 2007 for post partum)

Hopefully it will be better for you when  you're off!

I would just make it my main goal to hold on with all I've got and complete that taper!!!!!

:smitten: