forgot to take morning dose took it next day at 4 am. how long will I feel weird

[Da...]

I knew I had missed a dose as I felt off upon waking up.  Took 1 mg at 4:30 am. That I suspect I missed. Stilll need to take morning dose for today later on. How long will I feel off? Another thing that worries me is I've been mulling over wether over I in fact did take my dosse and thetefore took a double dose. Cause now I'm getting panic attacks. In that case how acrewed will i be and for how long?

Short or long half life...??

-Might help to put your med in sig..

Either way, just get back to normal dosing asap..

Medium, I guess..

https://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

Have things settled now..??

-If not, how often do you dose in a day (times and doses)..? (You define as “morning” dose, so I assume at least twice daily..)

Its a pretty fast taper speed, by BB standards at least, so if it wasnt a missed dose there is a chance that increasing symptoms might start to present as interdose WD.. -Though I hesitate to attempt to predict anything at this point..

:)

I'm definetely having withdrawal symptoms. The question is how bad it will be. Am I essentially cold turkeying off an extra 1mg clonazepam on top of the 1.5mg I was taking.