a two year update

[fr...]

30/6/2020 two years off today CT and feeling fairly good,it hasn’t been as bad as i thought it would be and i would think i’m about 95% healed and i have been that way for a while,i am happy enough with that as i think i will make a full recovery at some time,the last few months have been tough on everyone with the CV but i’m ok at isolating,hope everyone is doing ok and always remember to stay positive because you will recover in time;

Frank - thank  you..I love these posts. I swear they come at the perfect time! So glad for you and so glad you took the time to write this for others!

All the best! :thumbsup:

Thank you Frank for posting this post....It really helps and gives us hope who are suffering and looking for some positives .All the best and hope you be 100% soon..

What great news Frank! Thanks for posting this, it will be a glimmer of hope for those still in the process. Yes, we are in challenging times, stay safe and enjoy your benzo free life.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Hi Frank

Wonderful news to my ears, thank you so much for posting Frank, i am so pleased for you.

I am sure you will continue to feel better and have a wonderful life

Magrita :smitten:

Thank you for posting this, Frank.  I was prescribed benzos for a long time as well.  I have been benzo free for 23 months and still have symptoms. I look at success stories every day for posts from long term users who are better.  I was frequenting the Protracted Withdrawal thread, but found that too depressing.  I hope that I will not have to suffer too much longer.

Great to read a positive  message Frank . Thank you

It can be done

Gives hope to those of us following behind

Jen