30 months out. 2 staright years of wave. 24h suffering. worse than ever.

[wi...]

So I’m just past 30 months mark. (I was on prescribed meds for 2 1/2 - 3 years to treat some anxiety.)

it’s worse than ever. if I were to rate my withdrawl from 0-100%,

I would rate it at 5% healed. and it’s been going on for 2 years for 24h.  Since I was at 6 months off.

Peopl say they experience windows and waves. but it’s been 2 straight years of acute wave for me.

I don’t even know how I do it. At every bit of pain, I have to trick myself with all kinds of positive thoughts to distract myself from it. It’s just miserable to watch. I lost weight and  it seemed to help me cope with the symtoms better, but of course, it didn’t solve the fundamental problem. and not so far after, it started to hurt me regardless how hard I try to get distracted from it.

I’m scared  to wake up everyday to have whole day to suffer.

[cc...]

I am 32 months a a few days off now. Worse than ever. I also had Valium for mild anxiety I got from Lexapro. And  I like others was on them for a to long time. My acute phase was not near this. It started in may 2018 and never really stopped.  I had a 2 month kikd of less intense symptoms but now its crazy. Being alone for a few days set me back really bad after extreme stress and anxiety (monophobia).

I feel like I never ever gonna heal. I am NEVER near healed

So I’m just past 30 months mark. (I was on prescribed meds for 2 1/2 - 3 years to treat some anxiety.)

it’s worse than ever. if I were to rate my withdrawl from 0-100%,

I would rate it at 5% healed. and it’s been going on for 2 years for 24h.  Since I was at 6 months off.

Peopl say they experience windows and waves. but it’s been 2 straight years of acute wave for me.

I don’t even know how I do it. At every bit of pain, I have to trick myself with all kinds of positive thoughts to distract myself from it. It’s just miserable to watch. I lost weight and  it seemed to help me cope with the symtoms better, but of course, it didn’t solve the fundamental problem. and not so far after, it started to hurt me regardless how hard I try to get distracted from it.

I’m scared  to wake up everyday to have whole day to suffer.

Same.....just swap 30 mths to 33 mths.

Can I ask if any of you are on other medicines as well? I noticed I didn’t heal until I was 100% off all other psych meds.

I withdrew from Effexor, gabapentin, seroquel, depakote, AND I quit nicotine.

I’m still not mentally healed. But physically my symptoms are now gone at 29 months out. They didn’t even come close to getting better until I took my last dose of meds. Like I was “stuck” in the healing process or something

[e1...]

Can I ask if any of you are on other medicines as well? I noticed I didn’t heal until I was 100% off all other psych meds.

I’m still not mentally healed. But physically my symptoms are now gone at 29 months out. They didn’t even come close to getting better until I took my last dose of meds. Like I was “stuck” in the healing process or something

How long did it take you to taper off Effexor? Were you put on the drugs after benzos or before?

I can share your pain. 40 months off and fucked up from every hole.

No way man, it's truly unfair....

I honestly don't  believe I'll make it to 40 months. And I am at the point where I am mentally preparing for that outcome. Sad.

I can share your pain. 40 months off and fucked up from every hole.

No way man, it's truly unfair....

I honestly don't  believe I'll make it to 40 months. And I am at the point where I am mentally preparing for that outcome. Sad.

come on.. i just share my pain please don't compare it to yourself. Stay positive to get healed tomorrow this is the only way you can survive. I AM THAT I AM AND YOU ARE THAT YOU ARE. All of us will heal sooner or later.

• 9 months later...

I am 32 months a a few days off now. Worse than ever. I also had Valium for mild anxiety I got from Lexapro. And  I like others was on them for a to long time. My acute phase was not near this. It started in may 2018 and never really stopped.  I had a 2 month kikd of less intense symptoms but now its crazy. Being alone for a few days set me back really bad after extreme stress and anxiety (monophobia).

I feel like I never ever gonna heal. I am NEVER near healed

Sorry for finding this so late. I’m glad we’re not fighting on each one’s own. I hope you’ll get better quickly. I hope you will get healed quicker than me. right when you start to think you’re alone with extra harsh recovery, just  remind yourself you’re NEVER the only one, but there’s tens of thousands of people ONLY on this community. Meaning there’s many many more.

Much much much love.

W

Sorry for a year late response. I’m off all meds since that time I came off.

Hey windy!

You may be encouraged to know that Meganz and sundanceshaman are doing better now than they were back in July last year. That is true the last I saw, anyhow. Megan may see your post but I doubt sundance will anytime soon. They're not here as much because they are doing better than before and are trying to get on with living a normal life.

How are you doing these days? I hope you're seeing some kind of improvement.  :oXo:

The only thing I can tell you my friend is that when this thing finally comes to pass you may very well at times feel like SUPERMAN! I can testify that during my last two plus month WINDOW I felt better than I had previously felt in over ten years! Once you look death straight in the face and look over the edge so to speak not too much scares you in life anymore! So many people are running around in FEAR these days scared their going to catch "COVID-19"  etc....I'm sorry but the aforementioned has been the least of my concerns! Some have said that once one when can truly conquer FEAR.. one can truly begin living! Suffering real suffering with seemingly no end in sight often times changes a person the better when one ultimately finds a way to break on through to the other side! Keep grinding brother...keep moving your post instilled in me once again I'm not the only human being going through this! :thumbsup: