4 stages of recovery where do you think I’m at?

[De...]

I took atvian short term for 2 months between those 2 months I probably took 30 pills or less. Had tolerance withdrawls I believe and paradoxical side effects stopped cold turkey on May 18th.

It will be 6 weeks this Saturday and I had 13 good days in a row  where I felt like myself had some mild symptoms but not bad and today I got a rush of anxiety not as bad as previously but it’s still accompanied with light  burning and tightness in throat. 

Do you guys think I’m in stage 3 or 4? Also i pretty much have a tingling in my head daily though no all day but randomly? Is that a sign of healing ?

Desertvibes

Difficult to say. If you've experienced 13 consecutive good (i.e. perfectly normal) days only 1.5 months after a cold turkey, I would say you're definitely doing very well :-)

You're probably in phase 3 but that's just my guess.

Be patient, you're probably not too far off complete healing (still take it easy with alcohol and caffeine!).

SG

You may still be in stage 3 if you still get a flare up of symptoms, 13 good days in a row is fantastic news though! It really sucks when anxiety comes back in after you've been feeling good for a while. Hang in there, i'm sure it will go away soon.

I'm not sure about the head tingling, probably just your brain readjusting  :thumbsup:

So throughout the 13 days I had light symptoms like still a little burning kinda in little

Patches on my body  each day but other then that I was feeling pretty normal. Then today I was hit with anxiety tightness in throat and my throat feels sore too with burning but the rush is gone but still have knots in stomach and tightness in throat. Thank you everyone for your replies. Just trying to give myself hope.

Desertvibes

Difficult to say. If you've experienced 13 consecutive good (i.e. perfectly normal) days only 1.5 months after a cold turkey, I would say you're definitely doing very well :-)

You're probably in phase 3 but that's just my guess.

Be patient, you're probably not too far off complete healing (still take it easy with alcohol and caffeine!).

SG

I still had light symptoms durning the 13 days like little patches of burning and a little anxiety.