Really really scared ....DR I really need support. Extreme fear/terror

[c4...]

[c4...]

Does dr dp make you feel odd in your head or is it just visual or a feeling? This has been the worst day ever during my whole w/d. I am so lost so many brain symptoms. I am loosing myself  :crazy:

Severe stress has put me in a bad shape. Plz tell me it will pass.

I cant even recognize my husband I dont know who he is. I just wanna ask him to leave. This whats happens when he leaves me and go away for days (3days). I dont remeber him anymore. It happend like this last summer. Also leaving me alone for days. During this,time I didnt talk to nobody except my husband for 4 minutes totally. Can being alone worsen DR DP that bad. Or was it my brutal stress and fear that brought me into this?

God help me 😭😭😭😭

And during this DR DP.my mind is racing really really fast. It feels like my head is gonna explode. Thoughts saying KICK HIM OUT NOW!!

[3a...]

I think the feeling of aloneness bothers some people.  I'm a bit of a recluse, so it doesn't bother me very much.

Anything in particular stressing you out today?  Can you put your mind in a calmer place?

[c4...]

I think the feeling of aloneness bothers some people.  I'm a bit of a recluse, so it doesn't bother me very much.

Anything in particular stressing you out today?  Can you put your mind in a calmer place?

No not really. I got the worst DR ever when he came home from work. And my mind started racing OCD thoughts and everything started to feel so unreal. My husband... If he was supposed to be here? If I knew him? I just wanted to scream LEAVE !!! and my fear and terror hit the roof. When I am alobe for some longer time my DR becomes more intense. Like no contact with ppl cause severe mental symtoms. And it happens every time. I cant be alone right now. I am way to afraid and my monoohobia creates a extreme anxiety. I got several panic attacks during these days. I think it is still stress from yesterday. I have a set back now from stress, from anxiety and panic and this worsen a already bad DR DP. Last year it took weeks to get back to basic

Yesterday I panic so much I separsted from my body. It almost happend to day too. Now afraid if getting this again tomorrpw when he is coming home from work.

[3a...]

So something was stressing you out yesterday and it's carried into today??

Can you think of ten words or short phrases that currently define or describe your anxiety?  For example, heart palpatations.  It's better if you can give actual, specific feelings such as burning hands or internal shaking instead of categorizations (such as monophobia) or situations (such as husband gone).  So it's better to say what that fear feels like instead of just writing down 'fear'.

You only get ten, so you might have to choose.

[c4...]

So something was stressing you out yesterday and it's carried into today??

Can you think of ten words or short phrases that currently define or describe your anxiety?  For example, heart palpatations.  It's better if you can give actual, specific feelings such as burning hands or internal shaking instead of categorizations (such as monophobia) or situations (such as husband gone).  So it's better to say what that fear feels like instead of just writing down 'fear'.

You only get ten, so you might have to choose.

Yes right! It is left from yesterday

Tremor internal

Brain feels blank

Palpations

Unreal very unreal

Strange feeling stomach

Brain exploding feeling

Tunnelvision

OCD racing thoughts

Swesting

Shortness of breath

Loose control

Oh, Sundance, I've had it like that too.  :'(

All that I can say to give you hope is that now at 16 months it is so much better. 

And yes, for me, being alone added to the DP/DR. 

It will pass Sundance.  And I never thought it would. 

Dee

:smitten:

[3a...]

That's a nasty looking list!

From the list of ten, which four symptoms do you think are the worst right now.

[c4...]

Tremor internal

Feeling of unreality

Exploding head feeling

OCD intrusive thoughts

Now a new day here. Already afraid of what this day will bring. I cant stand my husbands present. It is like I got used to be alone and  now my brain just wants that. Be alone. But I dont whant that so its makes no sense. .so it is a inner fight right now.

[3a...]

Tremor internal

Feeling of unreality

Exploding head feeling

OCD intrusive thoughts

Now a new day here. Already afraid of what this day will bring. I cant stand my husbands present. It is like I got used to be alone and  now my brain just wants that. Be alone. But I dont whant that so its makes no sense. .so it is a inner fight right now.

It makes perfect sense to me.  Due to the damn virus, my wife's working from home now and one daughter has moved back home.  The other daughter may be here soon - and with her pet cat (our 15-year-old dog will not be pleased).  It's not the environment that I had created for myself a few months ago and some days it's a real struggle.  So yeah, I get it.

So...  if you had to distill that list of four down to one word or short phase that summed up your current symptom experience, what would it be?

[c4...]

Tremor internal

Feeling of unreality

Exploding head feeling

OCD intrusive thoughts

It makes perfect sense to me.  Due to the damn virus, my wife's working from home now and one daughter has moved back home.  The other daughter may be here soon - and with her pet cat (our 15-year-old dog will not be pleased).  It's not the environment that I had created for myself a few months ago and some days it's a real struggle.  So yeah, I get it.

So...  if you had to distill that list of four down to one word or short phase that summed up your current symptom experience, what would it be?

Its torture...

[3a...]

Torture. 

I think a LOT of people here would completely agree with you.  I know I would.

So we've got the bad side of the list distilled into its essence.

What do we bring to the table to overcome this challenge?  Can you come up with a list of ten personal traits or characteristics that are going to have you overcome this torture?

[c4...]

Torture. 

I think a LOT of people here would completely agree with you.  I know I would.

So we've got the bad side of the list distilled into its essence.

What do we bring to the table to overcome this challenge?  Can you come up with a list of ten personal traits or characteristics that are going to have you overcome this torture?

I like they way you make me think when I feel totally lost and blank mind etc.

Here are my top ten 😇

Time

Courage

Support from others

Stubbornness

Patience

Endure

Overcoming fear

acceptability

Inner strength

be kind to myself

sundance, after reading what you've just written, I'll mention what I notice.  You have a diagnosed brain tumor and other brain abnormalities you mentioned which may be causing your symptoms, plus they might be made worse from your husband not being nice to you, causing you to feel like you're being tortured.  Try to tell yourself to calm down all the time and maybe tell yourself, "Everything will be alright."  I tell myself that all the time.

[3a...]

That's a beautiful list!  :smitten:

There's no way that I want you to remove anything from that list.  Let's just let it stand. 

When you looked deep, you found that you still had all of those wonderful qualities that make you you.  Those attributes will always be there for you.  I hope recalling them put you in a better place for a while.  Sometimes, you just gotta dust off a little hope, strength and positivity like you did today.

I hope you have a much better tomorrow.

bads

Sundanceshaman

When ppl who aren’t going through WD have their partner be nasty to them and are not sure of relationship can or should go on they feel ambivalence.

It is normal to feel lonely and frightened from being alone esp when been with someone a long time and It is normal to feel disturbed by that persons presence when relationship is breaking down.

In benzo withdrawal that is magnified a 1000 times and effects all the other symptoms.

Relationships going wrong is extremely stressful even when healthy and mentally ok.