Severe insomnia, hopeless

[df...]

[df...]
Anybody had that severe insomnia that got even worse 14 days off, I didn’t sleep a minute in the last 14 days, I lost all my long term memory, yes I have dementia symptoms, I don’t even feel fully awake through the day anymore I feel stucked in some half a sleeping state, that’s going up since January and it got worse till today, no sign of sleep coming back. I’m sure I have sporadic Fatal insomnia. My brain is just not working it’s under active. I’m totally brain dead, all my motor skills are gone, kindled 10 times.

[06...]

I'm sorry that you're sleeping poorly.  It's going to take some time for your system to settle back down.  I sincerely doubt that you have any fatal sleep issues (a lot of people Google that ailment during withdrawal).

Try to accept your current situation and be calm about it.  Do mellow things that you can do.  Don't stress over things that might currently be beyond your ability.  Take it easy.  Your writing is fine - you're definitely not brain dead.

While it probably feels lousy to do anything, it probably also feels lousy to do nothing.  Again, try to find something mellow to do to occupy your mind/time that won't make you feel worse.

[df...]

I'm sorry that you're sleeping poorly.  It's going to take some time for your system to settle back down.  I sincerely doubt that you have any fatal sleep issues (a lot of people Google that ailment during withdrawal).

Try to accept your current situation and be calm about it.  Do mellow things that you can do.  Don't stress over things that might currently be beyond your ability.  Take it easy.  Your writing is fine - you're definitely not brain dead.

While it probably feels lousy to do anything, it probably also feels lousy to do nothing.  Again, try to find something mellow to do to occupy your mind/time that won't make you feel worse.

I can tell only things I told u, over and over again, I can’t think about new things, my brain is just not working, I can’t feel that I have a brain. I don’t know how to move my hands anymore to write with a pen, I don’t know how to coordinate all my muscles.

Why did you start taking benzos in first place? and why would you reinstate them 10times? Was your sleep ok before all of this and between your reinstatements?

I don't know why you are on antipsychotic drugs but if it is only for insomnia that's not the best option. If you had better sleep before you may still get to that level again but not on bunch of drugs.

Have you ever tried remeron,trazodone? They are ADs and Many people here had success with them.

FFI or SFI doesn't come suddenly out of blue it's extremely rare and mostly genetic. you current situation is due to drugs and nothing else seriously. I hope you turn the corner soon i pray for you

You don't have SFI...I'd bet any amount you don't.  I thought I had that too.  I can guarantee you that you don't.

You are coherent and write in complete sentences and respond correctly to other posts, which again proves you are not brain dead.

Sorry you are suffering so badly, but TIME is the only healer.

Stay calm.  Things will even out over TIME!

[df...]

Why did you start taking benzos in first place? and why would you reinstate them 10times? Was your sleep ok before all of this and between your reinstatements?

I don't why you are on antipsychotic drugs but if it is only for insomnia that's not the best option. If you had better sleep before you may still get to that level again but not on bunch of drugs.

Have you ever tried remeron,trazodone? They are ADs and Many people here had success with them.

FFI or SFI doesn't come suddenly out of blue it's extremely rare and mostly genetic. you current situation is due to drugs and nothing else seriously. I hope you turn the corner soon i pray for you

I’ve had insomnia before benzos because of the severe anxiety, I couldn’t sleep at all, that’s why I was put on benzos that worked only for a short time, in one hospital they put me on benzos in another off them, I was at the hospital 10 times and they were putting me on and off constantly, never tapered always CT, I’ve had insomnia on benzos too, it went away only for a month two years ago. I never had time for benzos to work when they started working they put me off them, never had chance to feel benefits from them, my story is fully complicated I was always CT from them. After my 5th CT they didn’t worked anymore, after my last reinstating they didn’t even took away my wd symptoms anymore.

[df...]

I don't why you are on antipsychotic drugs but if it is only for insomnia that's not the best option. If you had better sleep before you may still get to that level again but not on bunch of drugs.

I started with Xanax quit, started with Bromazepam quit, moved to Ativan quit, started with klonopin moved to Bromazepam quit, started with Valium quit, started with Ativan moved to Bromazepam quit, started with Valium moved to Klonopin then to Ativan quit, started with Valium quit, started with Ativan 7.5mg did a 6 month taper and quit reinstated after 10 days on 2.5mg and quit CT after a week.

[06...]

I started with Xanax quit, started with Bromazepam quit, moved to Ativan quit, started with klonopin moved to Bromazepam quit, started with Valium quit, started with Ativan moved to Bromazepam quit, started with Valium moved to Klonopin then to Ativan quit, started with Valium quit, started with Ativan 7.5mg did a 6 month taper and quit reinstated after 10 days on 2.5mg and quit CT after a week.

Be nicer to your body/brain.  All of those starts/stops can't be good.  What are you currently doing to help reduce your anxiety without adding more drugs?

[df...]

Be nicer to your body/brain.  All of those starts/stops can't be good.  What are you currently doing to help reduce your anxiety without adding more drugs?

It’s doctors fault not mine. I can’t manage my anxiety I’m too bad because of no sleep, I can’t even think, I don’t have nothing in my head, that’s not normal anxiety that anxiety is killing me slowly day by day. I can’t distract, because my brain is just not working i dont have any thoughts only fear of dying.

[06...]

I don't understand why a doctor would start/stop a person on that many different drugs???  Oh well, it does no good to dwell in the past.  Again, I'd let my body recover for a while.

I think there are better things to occupy time than sitting around fearing death.  What kind of stuff did you used to do for a hobby?  Maybe watching a light (fun) movie would help?? 

I was pretty much poisoned by a Dr in this same manner  and even after  5 yr taper my acute was pretty much like this and it lasted several months . Its rough and I am very sorry . My Dr did this to me with Xanax then klonopin . These drugs over a period of time make you THINK your anxiety is worse than what it is so they keep in and keep on giving to us .

Try to take it as easy as you can . Only positive light stuff . My acute phase was very much like yours .