I just made an interesting observation....

[Ta...]

I noticed that my symptoms REV up like crazy everyday at 3:30/4:00pm.  I also took a pill at 3:00 am to help me sleep from the rest of the night.  This is the time I normally wake up during WD too.    These are the times I always took my pill during the 2 1/2 months.  Have any of you noticed this?  Do you notice that your symptoms get worse when you normally took your Benzo? 

Yes there is a rhythm to symptoms. Usually the pattern shifts at different times during WD. If you keep a record, you can see them.

The 3-4AM jolt is when thyroid T3, cortisol, and histamine rise to help you wake up for the day. The 3PM rascal- for some reason, that's my bad time as well. Not dosing related.

If you look at traditional Chinese medicine charts, there are certain organ systems more active at tines than others. They give reasons and herbs to assist.

Hope that's helpful.

THat is super interesting.  THanks for sharing.  I noticed the last couple of days, my HR finally slowed down but from 3:00-5:30 am and pm, my Symptoms flare like crazy and my HR goes crazy.  I'm only 2 1/2 week in but good to know when to expect these symptoms to go crazy. 

Is 3 pm rascal a Benzo WD term.  Sorry, I'm new to all of this.

Give it a day or two and it might be..!! :)

Its the first I have heard the actual term.. -But its a pretty common “bad time” of the day..

For me, its extra fatigue, with a compulsory “toxic nap” thrown in..

:)

What do you mean by 'toxic nap'  I've seen others use this phrase. As of now, my sleep is so screwed up that I can't nap at all.

What do you mean by 'toxic nap'  I've seen others use this phrase. As of now, my sleep is so screwed up that I can't nap at all.

Well, unlike a “normal” sleep I have at night or early AM, these fatigue induced naps are all things BAD... -Anxiety, wake in panic, pulsating, vibrating, jerks, mental/physically paralysed, etc..

Kinda sleeping in delerium I guess..

Im sure its all a bit different for everyone..

Bear in mind I never had abnormal anxiety until around 0.25V, my symptom profile has been more fatigue/depressive, and physical..

Ok Thanks for the info.  I hope you find full healing!  Right now I'm unable to nap probably because I'm so early in WD.  When I am finally able to nap, I will keep this in mind.