Weak

[de...]

i have that too in both arms.

i also feel shaky and wired up and tired. a weird and uncomfortable combination, it is like my akitasia has morphed into that.

i don;t have numbness, but tingling in my hands with a sense of panic like i am about lose ground.

i also have some back head pain, like something is pulling it down, neck rigidity, like an electric feeling that makes me want to jerk my head and the feeling run down my spine.

my arms feel weak, and i have an overall sense of being shaky.

i also feel dizzy.

Have it through whole body as well as the crushing, rigidity, contracture.

When got off first time before all muscle atrophy etc suddenly couldn’t lit a glass because too heavy.

A lot of ppl don’t seem to get muscle stuff until 9/10 mnths off.

Of course you should get it checked.

Do you have tightness of pain in shoulder or neck?

Is it left arm in which case should see Dr soon to check heart as well.

I ended up with this in whole body.....but it started during interdose wd in my left hand only! Then my left leg and arm. Even now after all the horrific pain has gotten better....it is still my left side that it lingers in the most, mostly my left leg.

And my limbs were soooooo heavy like gravity was WAY stronger than it should be. But I know one thing....it was not MS!  Had many tests, and the lumbar puncture. Totally WD damage for me

Yes, have the muscles pulling and twisting through whole body. Horrific. Everything like hard gristle and taught ropes. Tapering from clon now. Hell.

Going to try to get to a London for upright MRI. God knows how as won’t be able to take dose During day  as all muscles collapse.

They won’t diagnose MS without lesions on scan.

Good your reflexes are ok. When I get low and off mine go mental.

I had some tingling numbness, weakness and heaviness in my arm (started with one and then got to the second one). I though it may be withdrawal too, but then I a Saw physio, GP and a neurologist - one though it was TOS (thoracic outlet syndrome), got treated for a month with no luck and after a nerve conduction study the doc said that it’s a combination of carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndromes. Once I got to wear splints my symptoms improved! So might not all the withdrawal aftershocks! I was terrified of MS or a neck tumor, but seems just like repetitive strain injury!