Body numb & like latex?

[Aj...]

Anyone’s whole body feel sort of numb and like made of waxy latex.

Can sort of feel scratch but nit very much but pinching etc can’t feel anything.

Have this inside mouth as well.

Muscles hurt like hell where being contracted but also sort of dead at the same time.

It is inside body as well, in vagina, nose etc.

No internal sensations from constipation, no feeling of having eaten it feeling full.

Touching objects feels wrong too - nothing has solidity.

My man feels wring to touch as well.

Did anyone have this go away.

Can’t find anyone who healed from it.

I think it will go away once you come off the benzos. You will heal Ajusta. It will go away. Have faith. Focus on tapering at your own pace and on what you can control.

I hope you are right.

Aware of SI eine else who has it who’s Dr has said brain damage.

My Neuro has said can’t say it can go away.

It started once first got off the Benzos.

I think going on a ketogenic diet may make it go away honestly or improve it. A diet high in fats like coconut oil. I realize you cannot do that right now though. But this type of diet helps the nervous system heal and calm down. There are lots of things you can do once you are able and the body is capable of healing from this. It's just a temporary setback. I'm not on the keto diet myself anymore but it really helped me taper off gabapentin and phenibut and calmed my brain down. It's useful temporarily.

I can’t have constant insatiable compulsion to eat biscuits - literally can’t control  it. Like being remote controlled and will jump out of window of don’t do it.

Plus all meat, veg etc feels repulsive in my mouth.

Plus body hates high fat - end up with white shit and fat in the toilet.