Author Topic: Anyone experience GI issues in the Early Morning?  (Read 82 times)

[Buddie]

Anyone experience GI issues in the Early Morning?
« on: June 29, 2020, 02:41:59 pm »
Even before my taper I would wake between 3 and 4am and rush to the bathroom. 
Since beginning my taper this symptom has persisted.  I take probiotics and colloidal silver, and all tests the GI doc could run came back normal several months ago.  I'm on a plant based diet, not eating much, really...

My questions:  is this likely to be related to w/d?  Anyone experiencing it early in the morning - almost as if it comes with a surge of adrenaline?  Any suggestions, or just wait it out?

Thanks in advance.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Anyone experience GI issues in the Early Morning?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 03:25:14 pm »
Very common with adrenal surge in morning
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.