When do you feel the peak when you cut?

[Ye...]

Just wondering when you start to feel symptoms and when you feel they peak and are at their worst when you make a cut from your benzo. Would love to hear from people on any benzo, valium, Klonopin, etc. Thanks!

I start to feel it in 3-4 days and 2 weeks later it's the worst.

What benzo are you on, if it's Klonopin, that sounds like what I've read from other members about the timing. 

What benzo are you on, if it's Klonopin, that sounds like what I've read from other members about the timing.

I'm personally on Valium. Symptoms really got bad about 13 days in. It's day 16 and I still feel horrible. Thanks for the reply!

Hey  :)

I am on Diazepam/Valium and I find the withdrawals start around 3-5 days after drop and hit the peak at around day 7-9. Sometimes the withdrawals change and hang around shorter/longer on each drop.

What dose are you on and what dosages are you dropping by?

:)

I am on day 11 of holding and still feel it, it has peaked for me the most over this past weekend, so day 8-10. I'm just hoping this will end soon, and I will stabilize on my dose. Next time, I am cutting much less. I am fine with how long this takes as long as I am making progress.

Hiya!

I am tapering from the infamous Xanax...Started tapering March 5,'20  from 3 mg...usually reduce my dose by .25 every 10 days- weeks BUT I "feel" the cut about 4 days or so after cutting..:/  am at .75 mg now but cutting .125.....Nothing that some L-Theanine, Magnesium Glycinate and an occasional Valerian tablet won't fix...have not heard of those "peaks" lasting as long as urs..:/...

Are u taking anything else besides just the Valium?...Alcohol beverages?, etc?

Keep us posted..

Cinna

For me, tapering Valium got harder the lower I got, starting around where you are now.  But I'm below .10 mg now and hope to be done by the end of July!  No way out but through.