Author Topic: How long to stabilize in between tapers  (Read 136 times)

[Buddie]

How long to stabilize in between tapers
« on: June 28, 2020, 06:59:49 pm »
Hi everyone, I tapered my recent decrease of Ativan too fast and I have a myriad of symptoms... It's been 18 days and I still haven't stabilized. What's the longest it has taken you to stabilize @fter a dose decrease... Should I ride it out or updose? Please share your experience.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: How long to stabilize in between tapers
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 09:30:41 pm »
Hi [...],

I'll respond to your PM here.  Its so tough to decide what to do when you're feeling bad so lets try to work it out.  Can you tell me how often you dose, how many times a day?  Also, are you still taking Zopiclone?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.