Facial hair loss

[st...]

Any males experienced this? I first noticed it about a month ago and since then it’s fallen out and thinned our considerably with large patches with no hair.

I don’t know if this is Benzo related or not.

Geez Ajusta...lol. Its not funny, but yet it is. I'm sorry but you made me laugh.

Does the one long hair that wants to grow on my neck count? the one I pull with tweezers each month? WTH???

I can't blame that on benzos - thats just being in my 40's.

Staunch - seriously though I'm so sorry. I've read of others who have experienced hair loss too. So you can prob bet your money on benzos.

Geez Ajusta...lol. Its not funny, but yet it is. I'm sorry but you made me laugh.

Does the one long hair that wants to grow on my neck count? the one I pull with tweezers each month? WTH???

I can't blame that on benzos - thats just being in my 40's.

Staunch - seriously though I'm so sorry. I've read of others who have experienced hair loss too. So you can prob bet your money on benzos.

Sorry, but me too.

• 4 weeks later...
I am looking for some good and working stuff for me these days... Nothing helps. I have ordered some medicine from [url:canadadrugsdirect.com/]Canadian Pharmacy[/url], and I will try it out soon. I hope that it will work for me. What do you think about such services, by the way?

You should Google it. Some quick results show losing patches of beard hair is autoimmune related. There are no complete easy fixes or cures it seems but it may be reversed if you get the autoimmune stuff fixed. May some creams and laser therapy can help.