Klonopin is the drug made by the devil himself

[Jo...]

It's the nature of benzo recovery that our healing brain tells us stories of hopelessness. I had some very dark days.  I found one of the best ways to turn the tide toward hopefulness was to read Success Stories.

Jondoe - Just keep going.  I had pelvic pain at even .10 mg of valium and had to hold.  I just had two days of windows so am starting the taper again.  It doesn't matter how long it takes.  Go slow and be easy on yourself.

You are doing a daily liquid micro taper, right?  I know Klonopin can be even more brutal than Valium when it comes to pelvic pain .  I had more than my share just from valium.  You'll get there.  You could try slowing down your rate of taper to make it easier.  I went from cut and hold to daily liquid taper to having to slow my daily liquid taper to slowing it and holding.  Whatever works.

I've also had my share of getting scared that I might have other problems ...

I've just had two great days so I'm hopeful.

Jondoe - I will add that exactly 7 nights ago I was in bed feeling like I had to constantly urinate and like I had a huge bat stuck up my lower orifices and with killer tailbone pain.  I had to lay on my right side with a heat pad over my sacrum for about 5 hours.  Tonight, nothing.

I cant taper with this issue i am going to hold until this matter will resolve i am stuck and i have to except it this is a direct problem caused from klonopin i need more time without it the funny thing is that i take benzos only because of this issue i don't suffer from enxity i never did only physical torment in my belly. iam so eager to ditch these pill but my physical condition make it impossible

Thank you people for the encouragement ❤️

Removed profanity