Waking up with the right arm numb and tingling

[fu...]

I woke up today with my arm numb and tingling (just the right one) and I usually sleep on my back. I also felt the tips of my toes from the right foot tingling too.

Is it something to worry about or do people here experiences this numbness at one side of the body too?

Regarding my regimen I am at 0.75mg of Valium (I tapered from 1mg like 4 weeks ago) and I introduced 3 days ago CBD oil to help with the symptoms.

If you're concerned about this it might be best to contact your health care provider and run it by them.

Here's what it says in Chapter III of The Ashton Manual:

Bodily sensations. All sorts of strange tinglings, pins and needles, patches of numbness, feelings of electric shocks, sensations of hot and cold, itching, and deep burning pain are not uncommon during benzodiazepine withdrawal. It is difficult to give an exact explanation for these sensations but, like motor nerves, the sensory nerves, along with their connections in the spinal cord and brain, become hyperexcitable during withdrawal. It is possible that sensory receptors in skin and muscle, and in the tissue sheaths around bones, may fire off impulses chaotically in response to stimuli that do not normally affect them.

I have it allover me head to toe. It started along my spine when I stopped to 0.8mg valium stayed there all the way to zero spreading to every where  got a lot worse after jumping. Still have it extremely bad now 1 yr off maybe slightly better lower body

I have it,

Started towards the end of my taper

However is spread to both arms, , feet and face, 

I  have seen my Doctor and had blood tests they say anxiety which it isn't as it happens in your sleep and not lying on your arms and feet

It has been a constant source of concern with me,

I am 6,5 months off and  as yet it is not budging .

My Doctor seemed unconcerned

Get it checked if you are worried though

Jen