Author Topic: My life has changed so much  (Read 2174 times)

[Buddie]

Re: My life has changed so much
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2020, 03:38:06 am »
Hey man I am suffering with you on the same level.  I do not feel like I am disinterested in things or people it is just that I feel so bad mentally and physically that I can't do anything at all.  I just stay in bed or sit, I go to the grocery store once a week.  I can't work at all not even close I have zero support or help from anyone or social programs.  Your life is in front of you.  I would first get some sunlight, eat tons of fresh veggies and fruits, get into counseling.  Pour yourself out to God with everything that you have.  He is our creator he is our life, and apart from him we are nothing.  That is my problem I have lived 50 years and have not done much for him and I am suffering bad for it now. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: My life has changed so much
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 05:33:10 pm »
I get hit with these dysphoric waves from time to time, they're soul crushing and terrible.
At least they alway dissapear after a day, but everytime they're its frighting how bad one feel  :-[ 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.