Bpc 157 for reversing tolerance caused by cold turkeying

[Ni...]

Hey buddies, I found this on reddit:

BPC 157 has been used to help with tolerance and dependence with Benzos (diazepam.)

The effect of a novel pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on development of tolerance and physical dependence following repeated administration of diazepam. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10707891

In diazepam chronically treated mice, it attenuated diazepam tolerance (provoked by later acute administration of diazepam together with convulsant) and postponed physical dependence/withdrawal effects (provoked by later administration of isoniazid). In tolerance assay, at 42 h after the end of conditioning regimen, shorter preconvulsive latencies than in healthy (non-diazepam conditioned) mice following isoniazid (800 mg/kg i.p.) (as hallmark of tolerance) were observed if diazepam (5.0 mg/kg i.p.) was again given acutely to mice previously conditioned with diazepam alone (use of picrotoxin 3.0 mg/kg i.p., as convulsant, with acute application of diazepam in previously diazepam conditioned mice did not lead to tolerance hallmark). This was completely avoided in diazepam+BPC 157 10 microg or diazepam+BPC 157 10 ng chronically treated animals. In physical dependence assay (isoniazid challenge assessed at 6, 14, 42 and 72 h after conditioning medication), when compared to diazepam non-conditioned healthy mice, in diazepam conditioned mice residual anticonvulsive activity was not present already at the earliest post-conditioning interval (i.e., not different latency to isoniazid-convulsions), whereas shorter preconvulsive latencies (as physical dependence/withdrawal hallmark) were noted in diazepam conditioned mice following isoniazid challenge at 42 h and at 72 h after end of conditioning treatment. In diazepam+BPC 157 10 microg- conditioned mice, a residual anticonvulsive activity (i.e., longer latency to isoniazid convulsion) was noted at 6 h post-conditioning, whereas shorter preconvulsive latencies appeared only at 72 h-post-conditioning period.

In conclusion, taken together these data (lack of tolerance development (tolerance studies), prolonged residual anticonvulsive activity, and postponed physical dependence/withdrawal hallmark in diazepam+BPC 157 chronically treated mice) with common benzodiazepines tolerance/withdrawal knowledge, it could be speculated that BPC 157 acts favoring the natural homeostasis of the GABA receptor complex as well as enhancing the GABAergic transmission, and having a mechanism at least partly different from those involved in diazepam tolerance/withdrawal, it may be likely used in further therapy of diazepam tolerance and withdrawal

Also here are some other links of humans with success:

" In the past few weeks I've been regularly taking BPC 157 orally at about 300 mg per night. For the past four years I had been taking Klonopin on a semi regular basis, and then in the past six months on a very regular basis. I tapered quickly and took my last Klonopin four weeks ago, and I can honestly say it's been much easier than I expected. "

"Next time, see how long you can do without using drugs. Helped save my buddies life detoxing from benzos."

" I have found that taking it orally almost entirely reverses my kratom (and caffeine) tolerance even while using kratom daily. It takes about a week of 3x/day to notice this for me but it certainly is noticeable. My caffeine tolerance spikes whenever I stop taking bpc for more than a few days. "

/r/Peptides/comments/9fbd4s/bpc157_while_addicted_to_kratom_opiates_or_benzos/

"im a week into taking BPC 157 for gaba withdrawal. the results have actually been incredible. now i will say i still feel horrendous, but im in bento withdrawal so i wasn't expecting to be feeling good, but the improvements over this week have been incredible, ive been completely unfunctionable, horrendous anxiety, dementia like symptoms.

after a week bpc 157 my anxiety is way down, my vision seems slightly clearer and mental clarity seems clearer. ive gone from feeling inhuman, to like myself, albeit a terrible very unwell version of myself."

/r/Peptides/comments/8qv2f8/bpc_157_gabaergic_withdrawal/

Many resources here:

/r/Anhedonia_Recovery/comments/77wnn2/bpc157_for_anhedonia_and_drug_abuse_success/

Source: comments section of 

[75...]
Do a search and you'll find a few buddies who have tried BPD 157 over the past couple of years.  I don't recall any memorable results.

[75...]
There was one post a couple of weeks later where dosages got all messed up and AG456 was trying to get stable again.  That was the last post, so I don't know how that went.  But that might not have had anything to do with the peptide???

There was one post a couple of weeks later where dosages got all messed up and AG456 was trying to get stable again.  That was the last post, so I don't know how that went.  But that might not have had anything to do with the peptide???

Who knows..

• 3 weeks later...
I'm here guys. I failed my taper, even though BPC 157 was helping. Though i found citalopram, and Wellbutrin helps more, but BPC157 did something SSRI couldn't. I felt faster regeneration, less muscle wasting, and clearer days. I could even smoke cannabis without getting paranoid. But i failed majorly, but got back down to 30mg. Suddenly this guy was out of BAC water, and nose sprays were not the same. I couldn't get down from 30mg due to fear of moving, i'm moving back to my old place, big stress!! Also no one supporting me, and doctors didn't prescribe me diazepam. I ran out of diazepam, and used diclazepam with etizolam, and drank on weekends. Whoops now i'm on horse dosage on the diclazepam, because transition from diazepam to diclazepam wasn't good. I became angry at everything. Apperently now i'm on 12mg diclazepam a day, which is a major fail, because this is 120mg diazepam a day. Actually i've given up on quitting, due to my organs tightening, and so much agony. It's not worth it for me, i have a huge medical history, wirh drug abuse. So don't let this discourage you. I guess i'll taper when my life is more stable, at this moment it's not a good place to taper. Parents don't support me, and i cannot move out due to not being able to work. I will get myself a place to live, and decide what to do from there. Anyways i'm all good, but not perfect. That dosage is a major worry..