Author Topic: Tomorrow 8 months no Klonopin  (Read 7391 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Tomorrow 8 months no Klonopin
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2021, 11:47:17 am »
Congratulations on 20 months!

I'm glad you are functioning and happy! You have such a positive attitude. Hoping you will experience complete healing soon.

Thank you jellybaby. Iím sorry you were put on this drug for jaw pain. Best of luck w your taper and thereafter. You will do great things.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2021, 02:48:51 pm »
21 months.  Back to school waiting for healing
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2021, 11:01:21 am »
22 months. Still healing.   Thank you to those who have connected w me on this site. Iíll be back for next update.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2021, 05:33:21 pm »
Thinking of you......

Hugs,

GG

[Buddie]

« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2021, 06:07:36 pm »
Thank you gg for believing me AND believing IN me. I do the same for you.

Thanks for the hugs. Iím at school teaching but the right side headache is ever present.

How are you ?

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2021, 03:44:25 pm »
Great to read your progress and I love your signature:

If that means abundantly showering myself with specialties and treats  for 40 months so be it.

Totally agree. :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2021, 04:14:29 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2021, 12:58:09 pm »
entering this weekend 23 months off :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2021, 10:49:20 am »
Hello [...],

Nice to see a fellow Clonazepam user being well.

I really hope that I will have just headaches after I finish this "hell" of a medicine.

I am currently 0.3 from 0.5, but got a bit harsh on reducing it, like just 3-4 weeks, will go slower from now on.
To be honest I thought that if I taken it for 4-5 months I can taper quickly , seems not the case :D.

Best wishes  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2021, 11:04:05 am »
Thank you for your post. This poison is so strong. At 23 months it still affects my daily life. Mostly mornings.

Good for you for tapering. Yes,5 months of use can do such destruction as thatís how long I used for. And basically no one believes me who has never experienced a  benzo brain injury

We will heal to one hundred percent. Never lose site of that.

[...]