Author Topic: Tomorrow 8 months no Klonopin  (Read 7392 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Tomorrow 8 months no Klonopin
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2020, 02:27:15 pm »
Magnesium  helps me.  Since I started taking 400mg /day, no headaches. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2020, 12:36:44 am »
Thanks I take 400 Mg Mg Glycinate~!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2020, 05:03:01 am »
Tomorrow is 8 months no benzos, still have headaches! Hopeful that this journey ends soon.

Great job getting and staying off.. I took Klonopin for a long time and cold-turkeyed also... went through a horrific withdrawal. I had throbbing headaches that slowly improved and subsided almost entirely around month 9-10 for me  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2020, 12:29:14 pm »
did your headaches keep you up from sleep?

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2020, 06:39:08 pm »
[...],

I am curious as to what happens to you when you have stevia?  I was thinking stevia would be a safer bet to sugar during [...], is that not the case?

Mai

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2020, 08:48:20 pm »
My bRain completely rejects sugar substitutes. Therefore I will have a sleepless night

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2020, 01:24:36 pm »
My bRain completely rejects sugar substitutes. Therefore I will have a sleepless night

I had a problem with Sucralose.  I was OK with stevia.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2020, 03:34:54 pm »
Kanuba

I am glad you mentioned your sensitivity to stevia.  I went yesterday without it and I feel better today.  Maybe it is just a coincidence, but I am going to stay away from it now because I will take any sense of feeling better that I can get.  I am following your progress as I am right behind you in terms of jumping off klonopin.  I will be 9 months off on September 6th.  I read a lot about people who say they "turned a corner" around month 9 or 10, so just to get through the day, I have been telling myself that things may get better for me around that time as well.  All of August has been a terrible wave of depression and I have really been struggling.  How are you doing?

Much love,
Mai

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2020, 03:11:10 pm »
Mai

Glad the stevia advice Helped Iím employed in a school so Iím back to work in a physical building afmustvthe pandemic. This caused a flare up of symptoms but I am doing well considering there were a couple ( 5 ) night of zero sleep in August.

Please keep my updated on your growth and healing. Best  :smitten:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2020, 01:40:29 pm »
As we enter sept I wear a no benzo bracelet from the family featured on Lisa ling special who lost their son.

:smitten: