Author Topic: Tomorrow 8 months no Klonopin  (Read 13401 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Tomorrow 8 months no Klonopin
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2020, 03:11:10 pm »
Mai

Glad the stevia advice Helped Iím employed in a school so Iím back to work in a physical building afmustvthe pandemic. This caused a flare up of symptoms but I am doing well considering there were a couple ( 5 ) night of zero sleep in August.

Please keep my updated on your growth and healing. Best  :smitten:

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2020, 01:40:29 pm »
As we enter sept I wear a no benzo bracelet from the family featured on Lisa ling special who lost their son.

:smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2020, 04:22:51 pm »
[...] - How you feeling? If you compare to mon 2-3. I am 6 mons off and I feel like my Dp/Dr are the worst enemy in healing. It gives me weird thoughts and constant fear that something will happen to me. Hope you feeling better...and close to 100%... :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2020, 05:20:30 pm »
Iím just ok definitely in a tough wave hopeful this journey ends soon.  Kloonocide is the harderst to come off of in my opinion. Thanks for asking about me. I am teetering between hope and despair.    Let time do itís work.  Be patient.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2020, 01:55:51 pm »
Im still in this tough wave. Symptoms every other day, can only chalk it up to healing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2020, 12:22:26 pm »
This week 11 mos no kpin :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2020, 11:46:41 am »
4 more weeks to the day will be 12 months of healing.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2020, 12:26:46 pm »
today is 340 days :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2020, 01:14:58 am »
you are a true warrior! way to go! :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2020, 10:28:53 am »
thanks [...] as are you!