Author Topic: Tomorrow 8 months no Klonopin  (Read 7393 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Tomorrow 8 months no Klonopin
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 01:24:07 pm »
morning headaches are the worst  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 02:30:59 pm »
This week is 9 months no Klonopin. I am  jealous of those who walk through this life never experiencing this pain but that is something that I HAVE to work thru. I am still very much healing with sensitivity to foods (stevia by accident) and headaches at night. I wonder how this journey is still taking place inside me and this healing takes to long. I still have to come to terms with how a MD could be so careless with my health. Yet, I forge ahead surrounded by a loving support system and a WILL to live like hell. In the end, I credit myself for how far I come and that I WILL heal to 100 percent, it is just that this healing is incredibly inconvenient and I must have done something really bad in this life to endure this hell and suffering.  (Also something I have to work thru).

Peace to all

KB  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2020, 08:49:01 pm »
TOok a Quick NAp WOW!!!! Felt like a new persoN!!! :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2020, 01:05:08 pm »
Dear Benzos,

You tried to keep me down, BUT NO MORE. I will be healing you FOrever and winning, take that, my healing cant be stopped. My healing will heal others in turn. W out others who have gone thru this I would be struggling so dear benzos thank you for sending me these angels. Dear benzo, bug off I have some serious healing to do.

KB

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2020, 01:30:53 pm »
Dear Benzos,

You tried to keep me down, BUT NO MORE. I will be healing you FOrever and winning, take that, my healing cant be stopped. My healing will heal others in turn. W out others who have gone thru this I would be struggling so dear benzos thank you for sending me these angels. Dear benzo, bug off I have some serious healing to do.

KB

That's the spirit!!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2020, 01:44:36 pm »
Thanks love your quote by Leo

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2020, 03:16:03 pm »
Today is a rough morning of headaches. I have found the more I heal the more I want out of my healing. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2020, 10:51:49 am »
This week is 10 months for benzo and my headaches and therefore zero sleep nights are strong as ever. At this rate it will be well past a year for this journey to end. Peace to all.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 11:07:15 pm »
Tomorrow is 10 months no Kpin I have had a spike in symptoms this month. Hopeful that this journey ends soon. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2020, 02:04:44 pm »
Does anyone have tips for headaches that keep you from sleeping? The usual remedies don't work. :smitten: