This inexpensive device is amazing for back/muscle pain

[Li...]

Supremus Sports roller available on Amazon for 9.99

I had my doubts that this inexpensive roller would actually work, but after 5 yrs of body pain from benzo wd, this little contraption is a game changer. My daughter urged me to just try it as it had worked for her too after suffering back, pelvis, SI joint pain from pregnancy. Her husband bought it for her as a last ditch effort. Amazing!!

You can use it yourself on thighs, calves, hips. I know not everyone has a partner to roll their back, but that it where I get the most relief. It can hurt a bit with pressure, but for me, the harder, the better. It gives a deep tissue massage that loosens knots, Charlie horses in lower back, neck, shoulder blades.

I wish I’d have tried it sooner- 5-10 min of rolling before bedtime helps me get more comfortable and sleep better and mornings are less painful. 💕lilgma

Can you link it.

There are lots of different kinds of rollers & I can’t find one called that.

Not sure it will help me as hard massage makes everything seize upon more & all muscles like fibrotic gristle and agony.

Ajusta-

I’ll try to figure out how to send the link. Will probably have to wait for a kid to do it for me. 🤕

My muscles are also a mess. And burning skin pain. I can’t go hard on my legs where the pain is the worst. But for me, it gives sooo much relief, especially with cramped up knots in back, shoulder blades and neck. You can put as much tension on it as you want. You can go easy. My daughter can handle much more pressure, but then she doesn’t have the fibromyalgia type pain and burning skin.

I’ll try to send link. If not- I know it’s listed as Amazon’s best- like the second one down on the page. And I didn’t see the brand name til I tapped on the product. Hope that helps some. Oh, this darn brain fog!

Supremus Sports roller available on Amazon for 9.99

I had my doubts that this inexpensive roller would actually work, but after 5 yrs of body pain from benzo wd, this little contraption is a game changer. My daughter urged me to just try it as it had worked for her too after suffering back, pelvis, SI joint pain from pregnancy. Her husband bought it for her as a last ditch effort. Amazing!!

You can use it yourself on thighs, calves, hips. I know not everyone has a partner to roll their back, but that it where I get the most relief. It can hurt a bit with pressure, but for me, the harder, the better. It gives a deep tissue massage that loosens knots, Charlie horses in lower back, neck, shoulder blades.

I wish I’d have tried it sooner- 5-10 min of rolling before bedtime helps me get more comfortable and sleep better and mornings are less painful. 💕lilgma

Oh it's so good to see you post Lilgma.  Are you doing better?  I am thrilled you found something to help with the pain.  Hope to see you on more often.  We've missed you!  🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼.    💕💕💕

Hey Mary

I thought about you when I posted about the roller.

I hope your back pain has gotten better!!!

I’m doing ok. Some ugly days mixed with I can deal with this days. I come on to look for new success stories once in awhile.  I’ve deactivated FB and mostly staying off forums and pushing myself to live as normal as I can. Don’t discuss benzos or wd anymore. Today I reached 5 mg. Woohoo. If it wasn’t for you and dear Stut, I’d still be moaning and whining and stuck at 10? 8?- whatever it was. Actually feel better as I get lower. Cautiously optimistic.

I hope you’re doing well. Tell the LH group hey from me. Pop in once in awhile to let me know how you’re doing. I think of you from time to time. I luv ya. I could/ can always count on you for support, but I was in too bad of shape to reciprocate. Wasn’t fair to others to always be so pessimistic.

Working hard at acceptance. Pushing myself exercise.  That helps a lot. My newest granddaughter is 2 mo old, so really busy with 3 kids now. 😬Good thing they’re cute!!

Take care, my friend 💕LG

Pamster

Thank you. Yes. That’s the one.

It truly gives a deep tissue massage and loosens the tight knots-

Even a kid or someone without strong hands can roll this on your back/ neck and give relief

Lol - sound like an ad for the company. I don’t own stock. But it’s been a godsend to me

Hey Mary

I thought about you when I posted about the roller.

I hope your back pain has gotten better!!!

I’m doing ok. Some ugly days mixed with I can deal with this days. I come on to look for new success stories once in awhile.  I’ve deactivated FB and mostly staying off forums and pushing myself to live as normal as I can. Don’t discuss benzos or wd anymore. Today I reached 5 mg. Woohoo. If it wasn’t for you and dear Stut, I’d still be moaning and whining and stuck at 10? 8?- whatever it was. Actually feel better as I get lower. Cautiously optimistic.

I hope you’re doing well. Tell the LH group hey from me. Pop in once in awhile to let me know how you’re doing. I think of you from time to time. I luv ya. I could/ can always count on you for support, but I was in too bad of shape to reciprocate. Wasn’t fair to others to always be so pessimistic.

Working hard at acceptance. Pushing myself exercise.  That helps a lot. My newest granddaughter is 2 mo old, so really busy with 3 kids now. 😬Good thing they’re cute!!

Take care, my friend 💕LG

I can honestly say, I have bad days and okay days too.  I am just very happy to hear from you!  Another grandchild, you are a wonderful grandmother  :smitten:  I will definitely pop in and check with you.  You should have never felt bad about how you felt, that's why we are here.  But I respect you not wanting to talk about wd  :).  Please be safe and know I think of you a lot.  Love you much, 🙋🏼🙋🏼.

❤️🌷💕❤️🌷💕❤️.    I will definitely tell everyone you posted and have a new grandchild  ;)