What caused your set-back? Share Please!

[Ta...]

• 1 month later...

Car wreck(I should have never been driving) resulting in a broken back 2 weeks after Dr. cut K with no mention that I was in interdose withdrawals or that I was going to experience any sort of withdrawals from a cut after so many years.  I was clueless and feel like an idiot for driving during acute and not informing myself better.

You forgot to say yours T.G., lol!

TallGolfer,

I was exactly where you are a year ago. And it was not pretty.  I had CT Xanax and Ambien January 2019. I had no clue about bentos and the hell I was in for.  I wound up in the ER twice around this time last year,  I was given 5 days of a “rescue” does both times. I still didn’t understand, so after I finished those diesels I CTd again.  It was another harrowing 3 months before I found Benzo Buddies.  I did not do a taper. By the time I figured this shit out I was starting to get better.  I am now one year it if the recuse doses, and 18 months since my first CT.  I feel I am almost healed.  But, I have noticed stress can set me of as can alcohol.  So I try to be very careful and keep things simple.

Hope this helps.

Hang in there

Cathy