Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Anyone heard from "Builder", no posts since January 2020?

[jo...]

Just curious if anyone has had contact with "Builder"?  He was well known for posting nearly every day, but has not posted since January 2020.  Just wondering if he is OK or has just left the forum.

???

Builder is an amazing poster in the amount of questions that he answered.  I believe he may check the forum from time to time but not post.  This is just my supposition, as I have not been in contact with him.

• 2 weeks later...
His profile says he last logged in on the 25th of this month. He’s definitely still here, just not posting. I know there were some disagreements between him and others on DLMT and his methodology. His absence is definitely noticed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious if anyone has had contact with "Builder"?  He was well known for posting nearly every day, but has not posted since January 2020.  Just wondering if he is OK or has just left the forum.

???

I pm'd him around January and he never responded.  I adore Builder... he is the reason why I successfully tapered off Clonazepam.  I wouldn't have started or finished if it wasn't for him.  He is greatly missed and I hope he is alright.  :'(

His profile says he last logged in on the 25th of this month. He’s definitely still here, just not posting. I know there were some disagreements between him and others on DLMT and his methodology. His absence is definitely noticed.

I agreed with EVERYTHING he said and he helped me to successfully quit a 15-year stint with Clonazepam.  I owe him everything.  I think the only people who had problems with him were jealous individuals.  :idiot::-\

I agreed with EVERYTHING he said and he helped me to successfully quit a 15-year stint with Clonazepam.  I owe him everything.  I think the only people who had problems with him were jealous individuals.  :idiot::-\

I use his method with my prescription liquid. I am very grateful for all the help he’s provided me as well. The disagreements I saw were mostly between him and the founder of BB. There’s concern that the home brew method isn’t safe or accurate (but obviously it has worked for numerous people). I think also with the restructuring of the forums a lot of people left, which is also a huge loss to the community.

I use his method with my prescription liquid. I am very grateful for all the help he’s provided me as well. The disagreements I saw were mostly between him and the founder of BB. There’s concern that the home brew method isn’t safe or accurate (but obviously it has worked for numerous people). I think also with the restructuring of the forums a lot of people left, which is also a huge loss to the community.

Well the home brew method worked for me and I'm done. I tried to get off the med unsuccessfully a number of times since 2005 and I always ended up back on it. I'm so grateful for his help.  I noticed that he was quite the celebrity on this forum as everyone would ask for him.  :smitten:  I remember reading some rude comments on his posts by a couple individuals but that was it and then I didn't see any posts from him again. That is a shame.... I wish I could personally thank him.  :(

Well the home brew method worked for me and I'm done. I tried to get off the med unsuccessfully a number of times since 2005 and I always ended up back on it. I'm so grateful for his help.  I noticed that he was quite the celebrity on this forum as everyone would ask for him.  :smitten:  I remember reading some rude comments on his posts by a couple individuals but that was it and then I didn't see any posts from him again. That is a shame.... I wish I could personally thank him.  :(

You could always PM him. I think he reads them even if he doesn’t reply. Sort of off topic, but I was reading your signature and it says you started your taper on your birthday... is that 11/28? I’m asking because that’s my bday. 😂