Newby Group-

[Ta...]

Hi all,

TallGolfer, I am still working. Actually, I am closing my business on June 30th. I'm negotiating a contract for a new position as well. My stress level is in outer space. Fear walks by my side daily. My symptoms do not keep me bedridden, but I'm tapering. I didn't go C/T. Have you considered a slow taper instead? Just a thought.

Confused, I'm not exactly sure what depersonalization means. Very rarely do I get the feeling that I am outside of myself, but I have experienced that at extremely high anxiety moments.

Lately, I've had what feels like a lot of pressure on my ear drums from the inside of my head. I've seen people write about that on BB. Don't know why that happens either.

All I can say is that this is some craziness. How can this be legal???

LD

Found this link on a different thread on BB. I haven't had the time to watch it yet, but thought I'd post and we can talk about it if any of you have seen it or decide to watch it.

LD

Hi,

I have not experienced depersonalization.  However, I've seen that a lot of folks on BB have had this. 

I am also experiencing chest, head, and ear pressure.  Especially in my left ear.  Its driving me bonkers.   

I can't imagine having to work right now.  I know I will need to return to work in late August or September.  I will definately need some coping skills.  I can see how stress is through the roof for you right now.  Good luck with all of your deals.  I hope everything works out for you. 

Yesterday was horrible and I was in bed all day.  Today was a better day.  I was able to go outside for a bit and hang out with the kids.  Mine seems to go back and forth.  One horrible day...One ok day. 

idbenzo:

to answer you..yes I'm totally off meds. But near the end of the meds they went paradoxical on me, so with each dose I felt so much worse. thats another reason for the rapid taper. Honestly don't know how a slower taper would have helped at that point - but I am not recommending rapid tapers either.

It was what it was. Now I just move forward:)

I started my rapid just as the covid stuff was starting, and was in the thick of acute when it got real. Soooo....stay off the news and stuff as much as possible - it does not benefit your healing one bit.

• 2 weeks later...
How is everyone doing?  My leg is in pain..like sore..does anyone else have this?  Can I ask what everyone's symptoms are?  If you don't even want to think about it I totally understand

Hi Confused,

My symptoms include irritability, bilateral ear pressure from the inside of my head, anxiety. My nausea has improved dramatically and my appetite has returned (for now). I will say that my muscle and joint pain is extremely improved by avoiding carbs and sugar.

Hope that helps.

LD

H Newbys.  I'm in month two.  I've noticed that I"m getting waves and windows now.  My waves are soo soo bad and my windows are decent with less symptoms and I'm able to function and hang out with the family.  I noticed some people slowly progress. Others have waves and windows.  How are you all doing? 

Hi Tall,

I'm okay. Lots of stress, still negotiating a contract for a new job so it is difficult to tell what is normal anxiety and what is abnormal. I have found that my tolerance is a lot less than it used to be for such things. Ativan effects??? Who the heck knows. Otherwise, just some ear pressure, irritability and nausea when anxiety is bad.

Overall, dare I say it, things are going fairly smoothly for me. I started at 0.18mg and I'm down to 0.128. Doing DLMT and decreasing by 0.002cc

(or mg) per day.

Anyone else want to chime in???

LD

I will pray that you get your contract. My baseline seems to improve after waves. But man those waves are brutal! 

Thanks Tall,

Really rough weekend. My waves are associated with stress, I think. IDK. Just need some relief.

LD