Author Topic: Newby Group-  (Read 1036 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Newby Group-
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2020, 12:42:51 am »
Hi Confused,

My symptoms include irritability, bilateral ear pressure from the inside of my head, anxiety. My nausea has improved dramatically and my appetite has returned (for now). I will say that my muscle and joint pain is extremely improved by avoiding carbs and sugar.

Hope that helps.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2020, 11:57:12 am »
H Newbys.  I'm in month two.  I've noticed that I"m getting waves and windows now.  My waves are soo soo bad and my windows are decent with less symptoms and I'm able to function and hang out with the family.   I noticed some people slowly progress. Others have waves and windows.  How are you all doing?   
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2020, 03:28:50 pm »
Hi [...],

I'm okay. Lots of stress, still negotiating a contract for a new job so it is difficult to tell what is normal anxiety and what is abnormal. I have found that my tolerance is a lot less than it used to be for such things. Ativan effects??? Who the heck knows. Otherwise, just some ear pressure, irritability and nausea when anxiety is bad.

Overall, dare I say it, things are going fairly smoothly for me. I started at 0.18mg and I'm down to 0.128. Doing DLMT and decreasing by 0.002cc
(or mg) per day.

Anyone else want to chime in???

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2020, 12:07:54 am »
I will pray that you get your contract. My baseline seems to improve after waves. But man those waves are brutal! 

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2020, 02:19:20 pm »
Thanks [...],

Really rough weekend. My waves are associated with stress, I think. IDK. Just need some relief.

[...]