Author Topic: Vibrations  (Read 420 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Vibrations
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2020, 05:48:58 am »
I am not going to take the benzos anymore. I went to bed with mindfulness. I slept. But 1 waked up a lot But that is ok. The vibrations are still there. I pray to God they will dissepear soon. I heard that they are given the coronapatiŽnts also benzos. It will be hell after hell for them. My heart cries for those people. Big hug [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2020, 08:07:18 pm »
[...], I was just thinking about that.   They are probably giving a lot of people in the hospital with COVID these Benzos.  We need to pray for them. 

I also have vibrations Off and On.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2020, 08:41:36 pm »
I notice the vibrations when I am lying in bed. It usually occurs as Im falling asleep or when I wake up during the night. I believe its just the CNS trying to get back to a point of equilibrium. It started happening to me at probably around 16 months off. Im now 19 months off and if I do experience it, it is mild and doesnt last long. It will pass with time.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 04:41:28 pm »
I Wish you all good luck in this nightmare of vibrations and insomnia. I feel hopeless. Big hug [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2020, 02:58:39 am »
Damn you are pretty fit to ride 40 km.   I ride too and usually a trip like that wrecks me even before I was withdrawing.  I feel like my body is shaking/vibrating at night and I actually look sometimes to see if it's really something shaking or a truck going by but it's me.  As far as shrinks, they can be pretty insensitive and clueless.  I experienced the same thing.  Mine made me feel like I was exaggerating or annoying her.  What you are feeling is 💯 real.  I would consider myself a pretty tough person and this has brought me to my knees many times.  Just hang on.  You got this.