are neuropsychologists any help?

[Ha...]

just as the title suggests,  curious if anyone has gone to one with BWS,

wonder if they understand BWS , and it's horrible symptoms etc

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

bump lol,  I guess not many use Benzobuddies anymore seems really slow here, I posted the same question on

Facebook, and got 27 replies in 5 hours , hence why I rarely log onto here anymore,  is BenzoBuddies dying? 

bump lol,  I guess not many use Benzobuddies anymore seems really slow here, I posted the same question on

Facebook, and got 27 replies in 5 hours , hence why I rarely log onto here anymore,  is BenzoBuddies dying?

We're still going strong, welcoming new members to the forum each and every day, however this board doesn't see much activity, you'd probably get better results on the Withdrawal Support board.

"however this board doesn't see much activity,"    maybe that's a hint there are simply too many sub forums? I know I get confused with them all the time, I can't even remember where I post half the time lol

"however this board doesn't see much activity,"    maybe that's a hint there are simply too many sub forums? I know I get confused with them all the time, I can't even remember where I post half the time lol

I agree.  :)