almost two years now 95% healed

[fr...]

- [ hello everyone ] at first when i went off CT i struggled through the hours then the day then the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months,after six months i started to feel a lot better and knew there was recovery happening,i don’t struggle through days anymore and if i have a bad day i just think back to the horrors i came through the first couple of months after jumping off,i will be one year and eleven months off tomorrow and life is good again except for a few minor things like shoulder pain and hand pains which could possibly come from playing music and nothing to do with benzos but withdrawing from benzo can affect us in many ways and mimic almost all illnesses

;speedy recovery everyone;

What a wonderful post to read this morning! Your attitude is superb knowing that the little things pale in comparison to the dark days of withdrawal. Enjoy your life and thank you so much for posting this.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Thanks so much for sharing your encouraging story.  Like pianogirl I applaud you for holding onto your perspective on how minor complaints  pale in comparison to the horrors you came through earlier in withdrawal.

Brighterday  :)